Constantly burrowing into blanket-nests and staying there in quiet decadence. Quoting
- ► 2016 (198)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Project Life - 13 week 8
- Wordless Wednesday February 27, 2013
- Travel with me Tuesday - Heidelberg
- AAM Monday - Feast or Famine
- Wordless Wednesday February 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Frankfurt/Heidelberg
- AAM So Glad It's a Holiday
- Just Today - February 17, 2013
- Flashback Friday - Picnics of Yore
- Love Warms
- Guess What???
- Wordless Wednesday February 13 2013
- 365/Project Life - Week 5 Just Before Boston
- So Over It
- AAM February 10, 2013
- Five on Friday February 8, 2013
- Snow-yes; Bizzard-maybe
- Wordless Wednesday February 6 2013
- It Was a Very Good Day
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
These are some of the photos I had not seen for over 30 years. This set surprised me quite a bit as I did not recall coming back to Mar...
When my 2nd child was due, my Nana came to England to stay with us. She arrived before Christmas 1971 and baby Iain was born the January ...
This map, found and now sold by Paula Kesselring at The Lily Pad as part of the Life is An Adventure collaboration, is one that shows w...
the last of the baklava in 2011
Week 45 with many of the sights of autumn, a season that starts to feel quiet to me without so much going on. Yes, there's Thanksg...
Miata? Historic tags?
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...
if this is yours, claim it, and I'll credit you