Constantly burrowing into blanket-nests and staying there in quiet decadence. Quoting
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Project Life - 13 week 8
- Wordless Wednesday February 27, 2013
- Travel with me Tuesday - Heidelberg
- AAM Monday - Feast or Famine
- Wordless Wednesday February 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Frankfurt/Heidelberg
- AAM So Glad It's a Holiday
- Just Today - February 17, 2013
- Flashback Friday - Picnics of Yore
- Love Warms
- Guess What???
- Wordless Wednesday February 13 2013
- 365/Project Life - Week 5 Just Before Boston
- So Over It
- AAM February 10, 2013
- Five on Friday February 8, 2013
- Snow-yes; Bizzard-maybe
- Wordless Wednesday February 6 2013
- It Was a Very Good Day
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
This is the rest of the photos from our friends' wedding down in San Angelo Texas. Carl and Janet became the third couple of the group,...
Boston Winter 2012
November 13, 2012 was a very November day with heavy mist. Not good for the lungs but the kind of weather I like. ...
I haven't been here on Friday lately with things going on. Of course, for the life of me I can't think of what all those were but ob...
It really was the 4th of July in England and this favorite photo aged a whole lot. At least I have it and it was fun remembering detail...
August 2007. A hot sunny day in Vancouver and we'd had lunch just off Robson Street. Afterwards, we spent a lot of time watching the ...
For a lot of my recent Project Life layouts, I have been making my templates with an action from Mommyish at T he Lilypad. At first I thou...
Ok, July will be here soon and July means summer, July means hot and July means easy easy food. Light and refreshing food. 1. Quinoa, egg,...
Straight from Designer Digitals