While it's a Friday, it seems almost like a Monday to me. Having been gone for a full 7 days, on my own with no restrictions on what I did or when I was to do it, I'm getting back in the groove with three projects to do today or tomorrow. There's mucho computer time ahead.
1. I am very very grateful that I got the last Southwest flight out of Boston. Sorry, historic blizzard. I'll watch you on tv, thank you very much. The sunsets I'll miss though.
2. There is nothing quite like being back on an iMac after days without a keyboard. iPads and iPhones are great but a thumb texter etc I'm not, and nothing beats my smokin' fast iMac.
3. Do you know how spoiled we Washingtonians or near to Washingtonians are? Virtually all our museums are free. Making a decision to spend $13-17 dollars for an exhibit is hard for me to swallow. Fortunately, I found a Free Night at Boston's ICA. It was also a nice walk on a winter night.
4. I didn't eat meat all week, and fish only once. For the most part, I could be a vegetarian. For the most part.
5. I found a lovely new crime series. Not as dark as the Scandinavian ones but with just enough of an unexpected brutal murder to startle me. Martin Walker's "Bruno" series. I recommend them. Start saving your money for a Bruno-inspired trip. Mr. Walker paints a lovely picture of Southwest France.
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Project Life - 13 week 8
- Wordless Wednesday February 27, 2013
- Travel with me Tuesday - Heidelberg
- AAM Monday - Feast or Famine
- Wordless Wednesday February 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Frankfurt/Heidelberg
- AAM So Glad It's a Holiday
- Just Today - February 17, 2013
- Flashback Friday - Picnics of Yore
- Love Warms
- Guess What???
- Wordless Wednesday February 13 2013
- 365/Project Life - Week 5 Just Before Boston
- So Over It
- AAM February 10, 2013
- Five on Friday February 8, 2013
- Snow-yes; Bizzard-maybe
- Wordless Wednesday February 6 2013
- It Was a Very Good Day
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
Seriously people, this was not me in the story but I often think of my friend telling me about this moment in her past. Truly a memorable...
When most of my scrapping is Project Life, it's really fun to do challenges that let me tell stories that I want to be told. It doesn...