While it's a Friday, it seems almost like a Monday to me. Having been gone for a full 7 days, on my own with no restrictions on what I did or when I was to do it, I'm getting back in the groove with three projects to do today or tomorrow. There's mucho computer time ahead.
1. I am very very grateful that I got the last Southwest flight out of Boston. Sorry, historic blizzard. I'll watch you on tv, thank you very much. The sunsets I'll miss though.
2. There is nothing quite like being back on an iMac after days without a keyboard. iPads and iPhones are great but a thumb texter etc I'm not, and nothing beats my smokin' fast iMac.
3. Do you know how spoiled we Washingtonians or near to Washingtonians are? Virtually all our museums are free. Making a decision to spend $13-17 dollars for an exhibit is hard for me to swallow. Fortunately, I found a Free Night at Boston's ICA. It was also a nice walk on a winter night.
4. I didn't eat meat all week, and fish only once. For the most part, I could be a vegetarian. For the most part.
5. I found a lovely new crime series. Not as dark as the Scandinavian ones but with just enough of an unexpected brutal murder to startle me. Martin Walker's "Bruno" series. I recommend them. Start saving your money for a Bruno-inspired trip. Mr. Walker paints a lovely picture of Southwest France.
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Project Life - 13 week 8
- Wordless Wednesday February 27, 2013
- Travel with me Tuesday - Heidelberg
- AAM Monday - Feast or Famine
- Wordless Wednesday February 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Frankfurt/Heidelberg
- AAM So Glad It's a Holiday
- Just Today - February 17, 2013
- Flashback Friday - Picnics of Yore
- Love Warms
- Guess What???
- Wordless Wednesday February 13 2013
- 365/Project Life - Week 5 Just Before Boston
- So Over It
- AAM February 10, 2013
- Five on Friday February 8, 2013
- Snow-yes; Bizzard-maybe
- Wordless Wednesday February 6 2013
- It Was a Very Good Day
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
After all the rain, we have had two days of sun! It's amazing! I think I could get used to this and then of course, I'll complain...