No I don't plan to go shopping, no I'm not getting to go to Mt. Vernon which is free today. I'm going to get a mammogram....
However, because it's a holiday, I have no aerobics class! I know that's a bad attitude but I'm still glad!
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Project Life - 13 week 8
- Wordless Wednesday February 27, 2013
- Travel with me Tuesday - Heidelberg
- AAM Monday - Feast or Famine
- Wordless Wednesday February 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Frankfurt/Heidelberg
- AAM So Glad It's a Holiday
- Just Today - February 17, 2013
- Flashback Friday - Picnics of Yore
- Love Warms
- Guess What???
- Wordless Wednesday February 13 2013
- 365/Project Life - Week 5 Just Before Boston
- So Over It
- AAM February 10, 2013
- Five on Friday February 8, 2013
- Snow-yes; Bizzard-maybe
- Wordless Wednesday February 6 2013
- It Was a Very Good Day
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
A week or so ago, we went to a fundraiser for Washington Jesuit Academy in DC at the Dock 5 of Union Market . It involved lots of food samp...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Not me nor my child but a friend and her mother. If you're a parent, I hope you've had this feeling.
At last it came. Easter, April Fools, the signs of Spring. While the week was not as warm as many Marylanders hoped it will be, it was perfe...