Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

AAM February 10, 2013


BITS ABOUT TODAY

Outside my window...it's still cold but there is brilliant sunlight.

I am thinking...about an acquaintance who is broke and planning a drive to Maine.  Maine???

I am thankful...I have my eldest home again from the 'stan - for a while.

In the kitchen...my husband is making his breakfast.

I am creating...things in my mind but not yet on the computer. No time yet but it will come.

I am going...to a family visit today. Nice to see them with Daddy home for a bit.

I am wondering...if someone will get the new job he has applied for. There are pros and cons to it.

I am reading...some old Larry Dossey. I suspect the book could have been edited quite a bit or it's just that I know the subject well.

I am hoping...that the memorial service yesterday will help the widow move forward.

I am looking forward to...having a JSJ session this week.

I am learning... the intricacies of Google drive and how to manage the various inputs of information I'm getting in a volunteer job.

Around the house...it's pretty orderly, until you get upstairs. Bit by bit, less is more.

I am pondering...what happened to the woman who plans to drive to Maine. What will happen to her?

A favorite quote for today...Less is More. My One Little Word expanded.

One of my favorite things...is having my tea made for me in the morning.  It's a good start to any day.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Cardio 3x, a JSJ session, a Lightroom class, and some time updating volunteer records. Oh yeah...some catch up cooking for our dinners. He ate it all when I was in Boston, as I hoped  he would.


worst haircut ever


This idea comes from The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts