Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Time for a Break

I'm taking a short trip by myself tomorrow and not taking my laptop. I'm not sure how I'll survive but I'll try!  I just felt it was time to have a break from being so 'connected'. The computer has become such a big part of my life it's scary. It also involves way too much sitting and so if I'm on a trip that "I" wanted to make, well, it's time to get out there and enjoy it.

Home is fine as my dh has no desire to go north to the cold just as I had no desire to go south to the warm when he went to Florida earlier in the month.  I've cooked a good supply of meals for him so I suspect he'll also enjoy the little break. We travel together and we travel alone. It works for us!

Oh, you are wondering where I'm going?? Well, it's where I'll be using my Charlie Card... Got it?
And yes, I'll be getting off and coming back in a week. I hope you'll have fun while I'm gone. I plan to!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts