- Time for a Break
- Wordless Wednesday: He Captures Her Capturing...
- Treavel with Me Tuesday - Down Memory Lane
- AAM Monday - 365 week 4
- 5 Fact Friday - January 25, 2013
- Travel with Me Thursday - Rudesheim
- Wordless Wednesday: My Kind of Men
- Trevel with Me Tuesday - On to Rudesheim
- AAM Project 365 Week 3
- Hail to the Chief!
- Flashback Friday: Is that a Computer?
- Texture Time on Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday: It's not the Destination
- Travel with Me Tuesday Cologne
- AAM - 365 wk 2
- Oh Those "Flaming Green Pickles"
- Curve a Photo in PSE Tutorial
- 5 Fact Friday - January 11, 2013
- A Week at at Time
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh So Good
- Travel With Me Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Simply Sunday - 2013 January 6
- Wrapping up Project Life - 2012
- Flashback Friday: California Dreamin'
- Wordless Wednesday: Misty Morning in N'awlins
- Tuesday Tutorial - PSE Key LInes, Encore une Fois
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
I'm not usually a gullible person. I'm pretty much hip to the ways of devious people but...This year on April 1st, I was fooled. I ...
A slight twist on the 5 on Friday straight from Ali Edwards, who got it from her sister, who got it...well you get the point! Blogland mem...
Lots of exercise classes are good for the body but somehow once again, scrapping has fallen behind. I know it's much better to be moving...
Sometimes I think it's all in how you look at things. I often use the example of a chair. If you walk up to the back of it, it's an ...
"When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re g...
1.Summer is kind of here. The temperature is supposed to go up to 83 degrees but as it's not very humid, it feels just great now. Las...
great artichokes, not so great crust
Recently, I've heard more and more people say 'scrub' in PSE/CS tutorials when they were adjusting a function that had a number ...