Sunday, January 13, 2013

Oh Those "Flaming Green Pickles"

I finally had a chance to see my granddaughters play basketball. Their weekend games tend to be at hours that don't work with our schedule. Nothing as bad as the 0dark:30 swim matches. However, yesterday it all synched, and I saw both girls play AND both girls' teams won. 

This is the 10yr old at her game. I'm not sure where the team name came from but the girls love it and the coach bought them appropriate socks. Go Pickles!  The blond in the center, #22,  belongs to me.  The 13 yr old's team won also! They're the blossoming "Blue Ice".  I do love these girls.



1 comment:

Marysol said...

Congratulations to the "Flaming Green Pickles!" And to grandma M. for blogging about it and preserving their winning spirit! Go Pickles!

Maureen, I really like your new format. I was here last week and couldn't find a way to leave a comment.
I hope this year will be the best one yet, for you.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts