Monday, January 21, 2013

AAM Project 365 Week 3

Week three was a quiet week for the most part. My dh was in Florida with his bicycle and I was able to take the time to do some big clean out in the pantry and in my studio.  Lots of paperwork hit the recycling bin which is a very good feeling.

Today, I have some volunteer work to sort out - including a phone call I'd rather not be making - and then a lovely JinShinJyutsu session with a friend and a good catch up 'chinwag' as the Australians say.




Week 4 ahead is looking pretty good, I'd say. Hope you are enjoying the holiday if you're here in the US.  Thank god our political processes are fairly bloodless. Would that it were true for the rest of the world.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Maureen you are good at keep up with your scrapping and your blog. I think that we are in the same boat, I am recently retired and have same loves that you do
Regards Sandra
http://mollyandcoffee.com

Blog Archive

Popular Posts