Week three was a quiet week for the most part. My dh was in Florida with his bicycle and I was able to take the time to do some big clean out in the pantry and in my studio. Lots of paperwork hit the recycling bin which is a very good feeling.
Today, I have some volunteer work to sort out - including a phone call I'd rather not be making - and then a lovely JinShinJyutsu session with a friend and a good catch up 'chinwag' as the Australians say.
Week 4 ahead is looking pretty good, I'd say. Hope you are enjoying the holiday if you're here in the US. Thank god our political processes are fairly bloodless. Would that it were true for the rest of the world.
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Time for a Break
- Wordless Wednesday: He Captures Her Capturing...
- Treavel with Me Tuesday - Down Memory Lane
- AAM Monday - 365 week 4
- 5 Fact Friday - January 25, 2013
- Travel with Me Thursday - Rudesheim
- Wordless Wednesday: My Kind of Men
- Trevel with Me Tuesday - On to Rudesheim
- AAM Project 365 Week 3
- Hail to the Chief!
- Flashback Friday: Is that a Computer?
- Texture Time on Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday: It's not the Destination
- Travel with Me Tuesday Cologne
- AAM - 365 wk 2
- Oh Those "Flaming Green Pickles"
- Curve a Photo in PSE Tutorial
- 5 Fact Friday - January 11, 2013
- A Week at at Time
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh So Good
- Travel With Me Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Simply Sunday - 2013 January 6
- Wrapping up Project Life - 2012
- Flashback Friday: California Dreamin'
- Wordless Wednesday: Misty Morning in N'awlins
- Tuesday Tutorial - PSE Key LInes, Encore une Fois
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
All about finally letting go... A foot note to this story is that a few months after giving Janie the tin of buttons, she returned t...
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and I thought it would help me sort out some of my own thoughts. Outside my window... It's over...
not any more
caught mid laugh
In having a week out west, this week is out of synch as Week 22 may get regular layouts or not. I'm still up in the air about that and w...
One day I will find out why some of the German cities are 'burgs' and some of them are 'bergs'. I think I got them rig...
When we were starting with the renovation in 2003 we had a new refrigerator, a temporary island that had the new cooktop and two of our fi...
San Angelo Texas. We were married and so were our friends Kelly and Sandy Meadows. This day was the wedding of our mutual friends Carl a...
Finishing up the day in Passau for me, it was a town I liked a lot. I wonder what it is like now after those terrible floods. Is ...
An interesting week.... 1. So you know when you put books on hold at the library? well it does seem to be feast or famine. I'm now in ...