Week three was a quiet week for the most part. My dh was in Florida with his bicycle and I was able to take the time to do some big clean out in the pantry and in my studio. Lots of paperwork hit the recycling bin which is a very good feeling.
Today, I have some volunteer work to sort out - including a phone call I'd rather not be making - and then a lovely JinShinJyutsu session with a friend and a good catch up 'chinwag' as the Australians say.
Week 4 ahead is looking pretty good, I'd say. Hope you are enjoying the holiday if you're here in the US. Thank god our political processes are fairly bloodless. Would that it were true for the rest of the world.
- ► 2014 (123)
- Time for a Break
- Wordless Wednesday: He Captures Her Capturing...
- Treavel with Me Tuesday - Down Memory Lane
- AAM Monday - 365 week 4
- 5 Fact Friday - January 25, 2013
- Travel with Me Thursday - Rudesheim
- Wordless Wednesday: My Kind of Men
- Trevel with Me Tuesday - On to Rudesheim
- AAM Project 365 Week 3
- Hail to the Chief!
- Flashback Friday: Is that a Computer?
- Texture Time on Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday: It's not the Destination
- Travel with Me Tuesday Cologne
- AAM - 365 wk 2
- Oh Those "Flaming Green Pickles"
- Curve a Photo in PSE Tutorial
- 5 Fact Friday - January 11, 2013
- A Week at at Time
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh So Good
- Travel With Me Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Simply Sunday - 2013 January 6
- Wrapping up Project Life - 2012
- Flashback Friday: California Dreamin'
- Wordless Wednesday: Misty Morning in N'awlins
- Tuesday Tutorial - PSE Key LInes, Encore une Fois
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
My mother had started the habit of holding his basket and then rehiding the eggs on him when we realized he was a very good spotter at ag...
While we hated to leave Sevilla, we had reservations at the Marriott in Lisbon. We also expected that it would be a relatively easy drive. ...
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
Did you know that Lisbon is a very hilly city? Somehow I missed that information before we went. We could have done more walking but since w...
Somehow this summer is blurring for me so I'm grateful that I have these pages to remind me that things really did happen. I think it...