Week three was a quiet week for the most part. My dh was in Florida with his bicycle and I was able to take the time to do some big clean out in the pantry and in my studio. Lots of paperwork hit the recycling bin which is a very good feeling.
Today, I have some volunteer work to sort out - including a phone call I'd rather not be making - and then a lovely JinShinJyutsu session with a friend and a good catch up 'chinwag' as the Australians say.
Week 4 ahead is looking pretty good, I'd say. Hope you are enjoying the holiday if you're here in the US. Thank god our political processes are fairly bloodless. Would that it were true for the rest of the world.
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Time for a Break
- Wordless Wednesday: He Captures Her Capturing...
- Treavel with Me Tuesday - Down Memory Lane
- AAM Monday - 365 week 4
- 5 Fact Friday - January 25, 2013
- Travel with Me Thursday - Rudesheim
- Wordless Wednesday: My Kind of Men
- Trevel with Me Tuesday - On to Rudesheim
- AAM Project 365 Week 3
- Hail to the Chief!
- Flashback Friday: Is that a Computer?
- Texture Time on Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday: It's not the Destination
- Travel with Me Tuesday Cologne
- AAM - 365 wk 2
- Oh Those "Flaming Green Pickles"
- Curve a Photo in PSE Tutorial
- 5 Fact Friday - January 11, 2013
- A Week at at Time
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh So Good
- Travel With Me Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Simply Sunday - 2013 January 6
- Wrapping up Project Life - 2012
- Flashback Friday: California Dreamin'
- Wordless Wednesday: Misty Morning in N'awlins
- Tuesday Tutorial - PSE Key LInes, Encore une Fois
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Many years, I take the time in December to clear out my computer, make a good dent in the things in my studio so I feel I have free and open...
1. My son is moving from the West Coast to the East and that means I ought to go visit him soon so I can eat at Zait and Zaatar in Anaheim...
As we hear ifs and maybes about upcoming snow, I'm looking at images of a snowfall back in 1966. My husband and I drove up from our new ...
1. Happily out of the hospital, and with a collection of drugs I appear t be making my way back to health. I can spend my days out of bed ...
1.Well the snow arrived! In our backyard, which doesn't get the sun til much later in the day if at all, the snow covers the deck an...
Much of a vacation is the to-ing and fro-ing. I usually consider this the worst part but sometimes if I take my time and observe it can be p...
Last week I made this layout for a challenge. Well, I'm no longer in London so I had to hope for snow in Maryland. Not a blizzard...
I can't be sure of the date but as my cousin Joe and I were both born in 1944, I'm thinking that our first communions would have bee...