I waffled so much about what format to use for the weekly scrapbook pages this year. Last year, it evolved into a Project Life format; the 2011 book was 365 layouts with lots more variation. I think PL would work really well if it was being done in a paper or hybrid version, but I got sick of trying to coordinate the page and add enough elements to make it 'pretty' or at least enjoyable to create. With two adults in the house, there certainly aren't cute little sayings each day. Not with an introverted engineer as half of that couple. Perhaps I should record some of my own brilliant thoughts on journal cards!
So this year has started out as the 365 version. 2 pages each week, and I'm hoping I'll have a good photo that represents the way the week felt. Since we hadn't done a great deal of Christmas decorating, I wanted to keep that feel of moving into an undecorated home in January. I realized how much I missed doing a December Daily. Next year!
Oh, those snowflakes fluttering down the page? All wishful thinking. No snow, and really not very much cold weather either. I have no desire to go to WVA to see snow, thank you, but maybe in Boston? I think there's hope for that in February.
- Time for a Break
- Wordless Wednesday: He Captures Her Capturing...
- Treavel with Me Tuesday - Down Memory Lane
- AAM Monday - 365 week 4
- 5 Fact Friday - January 25, 2013
- Travel with Me Thursday - Rudesheim
- Wordless Wednesday: My Kind of Men
- Trevel with Me Tuesday - On to Rudesheim
- AAM Project 365 Week 3
- Hail to the Chief!
- Flashback Friday: Is that a Computer?
- Texture Time on Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday: It's not the Destination
- Travel with Me Tuesday Cologne
- AAM - 365 wk 2
- Oh Those "Flaming Green Pickles"
- Curve a Photo in PSE Tutorial
- 5 Fact Friday - January 11, 2013
- A Week at at Time
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh So Good
- Travel With Me Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Simply Sunday - 2013 January 6
- Wrapping up Project Life - 2012
- Flashback Friday: California Dreamin'
- Wordless Wednesday: Misty Morning in N'awlins
- Tuesday Tutorial - PSE Key LInes, Encore une Fois
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
As my dh just got me the Apple TV box for my movie and tv show viewing, I think I will try to watch some movie classics during the summer. B...
I have a good life. Very little is really wrong but every once in a while some little things bug me. Here are a few of the recent ones. ...
My late father was a WWII veteran. He survived but died of ALS at age 53. I'm always amazed when I hear of his peers who are still ali...
This was a fairly - fairly - quiet week with a busy weekend! My grandson's high school graduation. I think this may be the last of the p...
This ad caught my eye a few weeks ago, and when it was in our weekend paper again, I took a pic of it. We do have an old house, old like ear...
We left my dh walking up the hills of this Czech town. He told me he enjoyed it but once again there are only so many towns with important ...
not an apple, but rather a watermelon slicer!
Taking a weekend break with welcome family visits. Good times!
Back to this travelog, so far back in my mind but actually it was November 2012. Veterans Day for us in Regensburg Germany. Regensbur...