I waffled so much about what format to use for the weekly scrapbook pages this year. Last year, it evolved into a Project Life format; the 2011 book was 365 layouts with lots more variation. I think PL would work really well if it was being done in a paper or hybrid version, but I got sick of trying to coordinate the page and add enough elements to make it 'pretty' or at least enjoyable to create. With two adults in the house, there certainly aren't cute little sayings each day. Not with an introverted engineer as half of that couple. Perhaps I should record some of my own brilliant thoughts on journal cards!
So this year has started out as the 365 version. 2 pages each week, and I'm hoping I'll have a good photo that represents the way the week felt. Since we hadn't done a great deal of Christmas decorating, I wanted to keep that feel of moving into an undecorated home in January. I realized how much I missed doing a December Daily. Next year!
Oh, those snowflakes fluttering down the page? All wishful thinking. No snow, and really not very much cold weather either. I have no desire to go to WVA to see snow, thank you, but maybe in Boston? I think there's hope for that in February.
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Time for a Break
- Wordless Wednesday: He Captures Her Capturing...
- Treavel with Me Tuesday - Down Memory Lane
- AAM Monday - 365 week 4
- 5 Fact Friday - January 25, 2013
- Travel with Me Thursday - Rudesheim
- Wordless Wednesday: My Kind of Men
- Trevel with Me Tuesday - On to Rudesheim
- AAM Project 365 Week 3
- Hail to the Chief!
- Flashback Friday: Is that a Computer?
- Texture Time on Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday: It's not the Destination
- Travel with Me Tuesday Cologne
- AAM - 365 wk 2
- Oh Those "Flaming Green Pickles"
- Curve a Photo in PSE Tutorial
- 5 Fact Friday - January 11, 2013
- A Week at at Time
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh So Good
- Travel With Me Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Simply Sunday - 2013 January 6
- Wrapping up Project Life - 2012
- Flashback Friday: California Dreamin'
- Wordless Wednesday: Misty Morning in N'awlins
- Tuesday Tutorial - PSE Key LInes, Encore une Fois
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Saw this over on Bits and Pieces and it got my day started with a smile. How The Day Sounds from Miky Wolf on Vimeo . Hope you like ho...
Miata? Historic tags?
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
but maybe I still should
original by tsevis