I waffled so much about what format to use for the weekly scrapbook pages this year. Last year, it evolved into a Project Life format; the 2011 book was 365 layouts with lots more variation. I think PL would work really well if it was being done in a paper or hybrid version, but I got sick of trying to coordinate the page and add enough elements to make it 'pretty' or at least enjoyable to create. With two adults in the house, there certainly aren't cute little sayings each day. Not with an introverted engineer as half of that couple. Perhaps I should record some of my own brilliant thoughts on journal cards!
So this year has started out as the 365 version. 2 pages each week, and I'm hoping I'll have a good photo that represents the way the week felt. Since we hadn't done a great deal of Christmas decorating, I wanted to keep that feel of moving into an undecorated home in January. I realized how much I missed doing a December Daily. Next year!
Oh, those snowflakes fluttering down the page? All wishful thinking. No snow, and really not very much cold weather either. I have no desire to go to WVA to see snow, thank you, but maybe in Boston? I think there's hope for that in February.
- ► 2017 (136)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Time for a Break
- Wordless Wednesday: He Captures Her Capturing...
- Treavel with Me Tuesday - Down Memory Lane
- AAM Monday - 365 week 4
- 5 Fact Friday - January 25, 2013
- Travel with Me Thursday - Rudesheim
- Wordless Wednesday: My Kind of Men
- Trevel with Me Tuesday - On to Rudesheim
- AAM Project 365 Week 3
- Hail to the Chief!
- Flashback Friday: Is that a Computer?
- Texture Time on Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday: It's not the Destination
- Travel with Me Tuesday Cologne
- AAM - 365 wk 2
- Oh Those "Flaming Green Pickles"
- Curve a Photo in PSE Tutorial
- 5 Fact Friday - January 11, 2013
- A Week at at Time
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh So Good
- Travel With Me Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Simply Sunday - 2013 January 6
- Wrapping up Project Life - 2012
- Flashback Friday: California Dreamin'
- Wordless Wednesday: Misty Morning in N'awlins
- Tuesday Tutorial - PSE Key LInes, Encore une Fois
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
original by tsevis
view from Marriott's 12th floor
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...