Friday, January 25, 2013

5 Fact Friday - January 25, 2013

Well it seems that the original meme for this is no longer ongoing. However, it does remind me to think of things, so I'm going to keep on it.

1. I like structure in my life because with structure it's easier to be free to do spur of the moment things.  That works for me.

2. In summer, I'm up and out by 6 a.m. but in winter I could stay in bed, happily dozing, til 8 a.m.  However, my M, W, and F aerobics class starts at 8:15 so it's 7:00 for me these days.  I just don't like to get up in the dark. The cold doesn't bother me as much.



3. In winter, I like to put things outside on the table on the deck. A spare fridge. However, when it drops to the 20s at night, I should remember to bring things in. I have a bag of frozen mineolas now. Live and learn.

4. I am happily plugging away in Lightroom and have about 1/3 of my digi supplies imported and the previews basically tagged. It helps that almost all my supplies are in folders by designer, and then subdivided into categories for the major designers.  That does allow me to get a few more tags/keywords on while importing. 



5.  I have a friend who lives by the Chesapeake Bay. I love visiting her, for her company and wisdom, but also to have a look at her wonderful view. I get to see it now and then and don't have to pay waterfront housing prices. She makes cards too and sells them for charity. Look at those punches just waiting...

1 comment:

radish38 said...

Will you watch the Super Bowl?

Blog Archive

Popular Posts