- ► 2016 (161)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Come to the Dark Side
- Finally - Some Snow
- To You and Yours
- AAM Monday - Christmas Eve, Without Fish
- Silent Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Baltimore, hon
- 5 Fact Friday - December 21, 2012
- You Have 24 hrs...Maybe
- Wordless Wednesday: Inseparable
- Travel with Me Tuesday - Amsterdam Day
- AAM Monday-Winding Down the Year
- Sweet Sunday
- 5 Fact Friday: December 14, 2012
- Are We Still Here???
- Wordless Wednesday: Twilight
- Tuesday Travel - Arrival in Amsterdam
- AAM Monday -Them Bones, Them Bones
- Guess Where I'm Going!
- On a Cold December Morn
- Flashback Friday: Watch those Cookies!
- Girl's got backup!
- Wordless Wednesday: Orvieto 2011
- Travel with Me on Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Working With It
- Catching Up with Project Life
- ▼ December (25)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ok, not a man but a little boy born in Yorkshire. After 30 years, I finally got some of my older photo albums from former husband. I wonder...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
I want to go here!
Another one of the photos sent to me by my cousin Joe. This is the house in MD where I spent most of my growing up years until I was marrie...
Breast cancer....no, no, I don't have it but I have a mammogram scheduled for next month. Trust me, they are not that bad, and for the ...
Sometimes Budapest seemed to be a blur of activities. We never really had much free time to explore places we had seen on our previous trip ...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Another one of those hot hot weeks that I've very glad is in the past. He was in Alaska fishing and I had myself a staycation of sorts....
The last of the three photos sent to me by my cousin. I added a sepia filter, straightened and cropped this one but left it with the trio...
loved this look in UK