- ► 2015 (191)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Come to the Dark Side
- Finally - Some Snow
- To You and Yours
- AAM Monday - Christmas Eve, Without Fish
- Silent Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Baltimore, hon
- 5 Fact Friday - December 21, 2012
- You Have 24 hrs...Maybe
- Wordless Wednesday: Inseparable
- Travel with Me Tuesday - Amsterdam Day
- AAM Monday-Winding Down the Year
- Sweet Sunday
- 5 Fact Friday: December 14, 2012
- Are We Still Here???
- Wordless Wednesday: Twilight
- Tuesday Travel - Arrival in Amsterdam
- AAM Monday -Them Bones, Them Bones
- Guess Where I'm Going!
- On a Cold December Morn
- Flashback Friday: Watch those Cookies!
- Girl's got backup!
- Wordless Wednesday: Orvieto 2011
- Travel with Me on Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Working With It
- Catching Up with Project Life
- ▼ December (25)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This photo of my daughter and friends (?) had to be in the 80s or else Mamie was just back from a NASA mission.
An easy start to the day and then retracing my steps somewhat as I headed south. It was more of a keep driving trip but I had hoped to find...
A wonderful week with a trip across the Potomac to visit Dick's cousin and son. A perfect autumn day to start this week. Home life w...
The final days at Hilton Head got a more artsy treatment. I haven't done that for a while and I've missed it but I have to be in the...
A mixed week with a lot of good and a couple of doses of crazy. Fortunately, none of the crazy belongs to us! Not my circus, not my monkeys...
I loved this project so much when I did it last November, when on Day 11 I had my knee replaced. I really didn't know how I would actual...
found on blazepress.com
Saying grace before carving the turkey at Thanksgiving dinner in the home of Earle Landis in Neffsville, Pennsylvania in 1942
Lately it seems that each thing I want or need to do has something that I need to do first. The primary one that comes to mind was printing ...