A peaceful Merry Christmas!
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Come to the Dark Side
- Finally - Some Snow
- To You and Yours
- AAM Monday - Christmas Eve, Without Fish
- Silent Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Baltimore, hon
- 5 Fact Friday - December 21, 2012
- You Have 24 hrs...Maybe
- Wordless Wednesday: Inseparable
- Travel with Me Tuesday - Amsterdam Day
- AAM Monday-Winding Down the Year
- Sweet Sunday
- 5 Fact Friday: December 14, 2012
- Are We Still Here???
- Wordless Wednesday: Twilight
- Tuesday Travel - Arrival in Amsterdam
- AAM Monday -Them Bones, Them Bones
- Guess Where I'm Going!
- On a Cold December Morn
- Flashback Friday: Watch those Cookies!
- Girl's got backup!
- Wordless Wednesday: Orvieto 2011
- Travel with Me on Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Working With It
- Catching Up with Project Life
- ▼ December (25)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Where am I? not home for a week. A week all by myself. A week where there's a bit of a net break again. A happy healthy week. See you so...
While visiting in England in the summer of 1981, we were in Ripley with friends during the celebrations for the wedding of Charles and Diana...
seriously, not sure this place exists in MD
I'm thinking this was in the late summer of 1971 a time when my grandmother and cousin came over to England. If it was, then we took my ...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
Back from my week of dogsitting, I accomplished a few things. I was able to - get a fairly good handle on PSE11 after balking about start...
No "5 on Friday " this week, as I'm taking a 3 day JinShinJyutsu course. I've taken many in the past but this one concen...
2012 scallops for dinner
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
Nearing the end of our trip, we had to make a few choices about where we would go. Sintra, to the north of Lisbon, was high on our list so o...