- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Come to the Dark Side
- Finally - Some Snow
- To You and Yours
- AAM Monday - Christmas Eve, Without Fish
- Silent Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Baltimore, hon
- 5 Fact Friday - December 21, 2012
- You Have 24 hrs...Maybe
- Wordless Wednesday: Inseparable
- Travel with Me Tuesday - Amsterdam Day
- AAM Monday-Winding Down the Year
- Sweet Sunday
- 5 Fact Friday: December 14, 2012
- Are We Still Here???
- Wordless Wednesday: Twilight
- Tuesday Travel - Arrival in Amsterdam
- AAM Monday -Them Bones, Them Bones
- Guess Where I'm Going!
- On a Cold December Morn
- Flashback Friday: Watch those Cookies!
- Girl's got backup!
- Wordless Wednesday: Orvieto 2011
- Travel with Me on Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Working With It
- Catching Up with Project Life
- ▼ December (25)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
My first day of the trip involved a lot of the logistics. Leave Maryland, arrive in Albuquerque New Mexico, get my luggage, get to the car r...
found on Instagram
Sadly, for me, what I thought were 6x8 page protectors were in fact 6x8 but for 3 images. Bummer. Nonetheless, I proceeded to make the pages...
1. Pope Francis is here. May his love continue to inspire us and remind us that God, any god or variation you understand, is totally inclus...
We arrived in Thailand in January 1976. A culture and climate change to be sure after 7 years in England and several months in Maryland for ...
My reason for going north to Pueblo, CO was on the recommendation of a friend. She had seen a chiropractor who also did muscle testing and r...
While in Ocean City last week, I also found an 'official' Becky Higgins 6x8 album I liked a lot. Seafoam (?) Green and even on sa...
Bit by bit I've worked on this while on vacation. My method was to transcribe all my daily journaling to the computer - eventually! Then...
After the crowds as I drove into Taos, I decided I really didn't want to do much of anything on this day and definitely not 'go shop...