Monday, December 17, 2012

AAM Monday-Winding Down the Year

I have been surprised that I have not had much trouble keeping up with my 365/Project Life scrapbooking. Now that we are in the last few weeks, I have been thinking and wondering if I'll do this again next year. Do I want to? My feeling is actually pretty neutral about it. I enjoy it but it's a lot of expense for ...??? I'll have to ponder that over the next weeks as I have alone time while I'm dog sitting.

But here is week 50...a week spent doing things that weren't totally Christmasy but with family time, it felt like Christmas - finally.


I hope your spirit is feeling some joy and peace, despite the recent events that make us question our country and our humanity. I still feel hope and...joy. Do you?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts