- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: London 1911
- Christmas Surprise? or Shock?
- Wordless Wednesday: Shake My Hand
- Goodbye Tuesday Tutorial - It Was Fun
- AAM Monday
- Sleepy on Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Orange Leader
- Tired but Thankful
- Wordless Wednesday: Anyone for a Cuppa?
- Wednesday with Words
- Tuesday Tutorial: A Word to the Wise
- Monday Memory - Getting Ready for Christmas
- 11.11 11:11 Always Remember
- Wordless Wednesday: NYC Companions
- Tuesday Tutorial: Lighten and Brighten Those Image...
- I voted
- 5 Fact Friday: November 2, 2012
- AAM: Scrapbooking Slowing Down
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
We moved to Thailand with two sons and were expected to be there for two years. However, in that time we adopted a little three year old lit...
Yep, I missed Monday, not because it was a holiday, but because it was damp and miserable. I'm sure I did stuff but who knows? I did wat...
A simple week, with rain, reading and a memorial service for a friend. The little black bordered photo on the first page came from the BBC ...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
as seen on Pinterest
Each December (hopefully!) when I start to get ready for the next year's Project Life pages, I make folders for a month or two's wor...