Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Goodbye Tuesday Tutorial - It Was Fun

Sadly, I must say goodbye to the Tuesday Tutorial. I have hit the wall with Blogger's photo limit and am in the process of working my way round that.  I think, with tutorials, the images have to be large and enlargeable. If I ever figure how to make it work again, I'll try to reintroduce this feature. It also helped me keep tutorials where "I" could find them!



Right now, I'm doing the "800px and under" images which are still free because I sure don't want to have to buy more storage on Google. I already pay for Flickr! I am not a professional blogger and I don't want to have to monetize to keep blogging. Choices, choices.

But life goes on and next week there will be a new Tuesday meme. It will certainly take you places!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts