Friday, November 23, 2012
Flashback Friday: Orange Leader
While on our recent River Cruise in Germany, Austria and Hungary, "Gary" was our fearless leader most days. We were the orange group, and as he said, we would always remember ourselves that way! This damp, chilly day, he found an ingenious way to deal with that orange flag and keep his hands free. It truly was a misty, fall day on the Danube and a fascinating visit to an Austrian riverside wine town.
- ► 2017 (134)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: London 1911
- Christmas Surprise? or Shock?
- Wordless Wednesday: Shake My Hand
- Goodbye Tuesday Tutorial - It Was Fun
- AAM Monday
- Sleepy on Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Orange Leader
- Tired but Thankful
- Wordless Wednesday: Anyone for a Cuppa?
- Wednesday with Words
- Tuesday Tutorial: A Word to the Wise
- Monday Memory - Getting Ready for Christmas
- 11.11 11:11 Always Remember
- Wordless Wednesday: NYC Companions
- Tuesday Tutorial: Lighten and Brighten Those Image...
- I voted
- 5 Fact Friday: November 2, 2012
- AAM: Scrapbooking Slowing Down
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
original by tsevis
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...