There didn't seem to be a 5 Fact Friday at the 'mothership' site but I'm hoping there is one this week. In any case, this meme comes from
So what facts can I come up with this week...
1. We survived Hurricane Sandy just fine thank you. No loss of power, no internet out, no trees or power lines down. Sadly, many parts of the east coast are not able to say the same thing, and the devastation in NY and NJ is terrible. I suspect recovery will take a lot of time...
2. I bought about 8 new pairs of socks at Target. I have a reason, but one of them is the winter stuff will be gone soon. It always is. All the socks are black and/or gray except for two wild pairs of kneesocks. I'm hoping they don't clink to my slacks/jeans.
3. Did you know that if you rub hand lotion right on your socks or tights or whatever you might have on your legs in the cold, you minimize the static cling?
4. I have been alternating oatmeal with grits, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. That seems a good balance to me. I'm hoping my heart agrees.
5. Those things are on my dining room table for a reason.
That's all she wrote folks! If you click on that little banner in this post, you'll see some more Friday Facts from other bloggers (I hope). Join in when you can!
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: London 1911
- Christmas Surprise? or Shock?
- Wordless Wednesday: Shake My Hand
- Goodbye Tuesday Tutorial - It Was Fun
- AAM Monday
- Sleepy on Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Orange Leader
- Tired but Thankful
- Wordless Wednesday: Anyone for a Cuppa?
- Wednesday with Words
- Tuesday Tutorial: A Word to the Wise
- Monday Memory - Getting Ready for Christmas
- 11.11 11:11 Always Remember
- Wordless Wednesday: NYC Companions
- Tuesday Tutorial: Lighten and Brighten Those Image...
- I voted
- 5 Fact Friday: November 2, 2012
- AAM: Scrapbooking Slowing Down
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I decided to have a go at this final part of Day 6. I'd put this one off because I remembered how poorly I'd felt every time I looke...
click to see original This ad was in the December 1966 'Boys Life' magazine. Of course. What an ideal Christmas gift!
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Now I know that there are many people who truly need these meds, but if there are a million or more that also need to deal with depre...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
as seen on Instagram
Well we're having fierce winds today and into tomorrow but it's not bitter cold. Temps are in the 40s and will be so on March 3. But...
Getting caught up in some posting here. Not sure how the past weeks have seemed so busy but that's how life is or seems some time. ...