There didn't seem to be a 5 Fact Friday at the 'mothership' site but I'm hoping there is one this week. In any case, this meme comes from
So what facts can I come up with this week...
1. We survived Hurricane Sandy just fine thank you. No loss of power, no internet out, no trees or power lines down. Sadly, many parts of the east coast are not able to say the same thing, and the devastation in NY and NJ is terrible. I suspect recovery will take a lot of time...
2. I bought about 8 new pairs of socks at Target. I have a reason, but one of them is the winter stuff will be gone soon. It always is. All the socks are black and/or gray except for two wild pairs of kneesocks. I'm hoping they don't clink to my slacks/jeans.
3. Did you know that if you rub hand lotion right on your socks or tights or whatever you might have on your legs in the cold, you minimize the static cling?
4. I have been alternating oatmeal with grits, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. That seems a good balance to me. I'm hoping my heart agrees.
5. Those things are on my dining room table for a reason.
That's all she wrote folks! If you click on that little banner in this post, you'll see some more Friday Facts from other bloggers (I hope). Join in when you can!
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: London 1911
- Christmas Surprise? or Shock?
- Wordless Wednesday: Shake My Hand
- Goodbye Tuesday Tutorial - It Was Fun
- AAM Monday
- Sleepy on Sunday
- Flashback Friday: Orange Leader
- Tired but Thankful
- Wordless Wednesday: Anyone for a Cuppa?
- Wednesday with Words
- Tuesday Tutorial: A Word to the Wise
- Monday Memory - Getting Ready for Christmas
- 11.11 11:11 Always Remember
- Wordless Wednesday: NYC Companions
- Tuesday Tutorial: Lighten and Brighten Those Image...
- I voted
- 5 Fact Friday: November 2, 2012
- AAM: Scrapbooking Slowing Down
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Our day started with a pickup by our driver and then later a switch to a shuttle bus to take us into York. We passed the train station an...
Once again, it was a Monday that was crazy with a trip to the Apple store to see if my iMac was ok. Yes, it was - big sigh of relief. App...
Back in 2011, I got a recipe from a woman on line and decided to make this baklava. None of it is very hard other than keeping the phyllo...
eat more veggies
Valentine's week but without red. I really liked this soft peachy color this week. We did have our normal lunch at the Severn Inn a...
I can't believe a week went by without another blog post. Where was I and what was I doing? Oh yes, cleaning up the wreckage left a...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Breast cancer....no, no, I don't have it but I have a mammogram scheduled for next month. Trust me, they are not that bad, and for the ...
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...