David Bowie rocking it out in 1973 with Changes. Today we really can see the change of seasons here in the mid-Atlantic and fall is gorgeous.
- ► 2014 (209)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Taking a Hurricane Break!
- Sunday Serenade: Winds of 1967
- Hold Onto Your Hats!
- 5 Fact Friday - October 26, 2012
- AAM: The Saddest Short Story
- Wordless Wedsnesday: Better with Candles
- Tuesday Tutorial: Reducing Noise in PSE
- Monday Memory: Don't Open This Door!
- Sunday Serenade: Talk About an Ear Worm
- Not What I Had Imagined
- 5 Fact Friday - October 19, 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: If the Shoe Fits
- Tuesday Tutorial: Just Japonize It!
- Sale Time is Coming!
- Sunday Serenade: No Stasis, No Way
- Oh Them Bones
- Flashback Friday: Who's Scared of Santa
- Wordless Wednesday: Mantra for Life
- Tuesday Tutorial:Finding the Original Pin on Pinte...
- AAM - Beach Week
- Sunday Serenade: Cause It's Good
- Flashback Friday: I Had a Kitchen in Tehran
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
So much of my life recently has been concerned with the upcoming surgery. It's amazing what a time suck that has been but I do go to be ...
This Week in the Life project may become bogged down as I have so many things I want to get done before hospital time. I really don't k...
Many things to be thankful so far today but I picked the first thought I had this am.
Trying to get a bunch of loose ends caught up here today and then pack my hospital suitcase. The only thing I am not looking forward to is b...
And yes, it's my mistake. That album is called Sonic Highways .
This is going to be made into a 6" printed book since so many of the days this month will find me in the hospital and a rehab. I a...
This is a photo of my dh back 53 years ago. He was 23 then and apparently home from college in Detroit. I look at the room and it makes me t...
Life continues, still a bit slowly, round here. Each day sees more knee recovery but only if I notice things. My mood has improved greatly ...
There is a bit of Christmas showing round our house. Not a lot but enough to make it feel a bit festive. We have our skinny old kitchen tree...