Monday, October 15, 2012

Sale Time is Coming!

I have printed my digital layouts at various sites along the years, but the one that works best for me is Persnickety Prints. The prints come back from Utah quickly and in great condition. PLUS, they have sales! Good sales. Even better, you don't have to pull your hair out trying to get all your layouts uploaded during the sale time. You can buy credits to use at your leisure. That's what I do. In fact I just uploaded 50 layouts last week, using older credits. Of course I could ...could...have done them a bit earlier but you know how it is. Uploading usually  seems to be the thing I'm going to do...tomorrow.  Persnickety also has real live friendly human beings who will talk to you on the phone  or answer your email quickly, like in real time!

Anyway, get your credits now and print in November! Trust me, you'll have your layouts in a few days. Amazing, huh? and a really good price. Persnickety Prints.

( No, I have no association with Persnickety nor do I get anything other than the same great service and price you'll get. I just think they are worth plugging.)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts