This meme comes from
Will I add any images? I don't know. Maybe I will and maybe I won't. But this first Friday, I won't. btw, I used to do a lot of memes with some very talented Australian bloggers. As much fun as it was, I learned after a while that their craft work was much more handmade - think 'softies' - and most of mine was becoming strictly digital. But it was a lot of fun! So onto the subject at hand.
- October is probably my favorite month, but it seems I am almost always traveling in September, October or November, and I never seem to have the time to really enjoy this month.
- When I lived abroad, Halloween wasn't celebrated almost anywhere, so my children didn't have quite the 'American' experience now available nearly round the world.
- My son, the chef, taught me how to make gnocchi but I have come to realize I really don't like the potato version all that much. Oh well.
- I really don't care if my daily tea gets cold before I drink it but then again, it rarely gets cold unless it's the last cup of a 6 cup pot.
- The sound of wind going through a stand of bamboo is almost as soothing as ocean waves. Well, to me it is.
If you click on that little banner in this post, you'll see some more Friday Facts from other bloggers. Join in when you can!