I don't know that the season will really hit til October with our increasingly warm weather. When it does, this sounds like a good place to be. Thanks Sarah! I hope I'll get there.
- Once Again...
- Flashback Friday: No I Didn't Eat Them
- Miss Moss is so Clever
- Wordless Wednesday: Faux Grass?
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, PSE 11 is Here
- AAM - Playing With the iPhone Camera
- Sunday Serenade: Maybe Next Month
- And Then I Went Here
- Flashback Friday: It Was His Birthday
- Places I Go
- Wordless Wednesday: Right-o Mr. Ricardo
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE Text Overlays for Photos
- Travel West, then Westward Some More
- Sunday Serenday: Goodbye California
- Flashback Friday: A Day at the Beach
- Wordless Wednesday: Life's a Circus
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a B&W Background in PSE
- Why Didn't I Think of This
- Sunday Serenade: You Had to be There
- Flashback Friday: AZ Then & Now
- It's One of Those Times
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
I'm not usually a gullible person. I'm pretty much hip to the ways of devious people but...This year on April 1st, I was fooled. I ...
During my many years living abroad, I (we) had servants. Gardeners, cooks, that sort of things, and when it was deemed necessary, a guard to...
Most of my gardening is done. I still have many petunias to plant but I had hoped to spray paint the planters first. I emptied the dirt into...
Sometimes I think it's all in how you look at things. I often use the example of a chair. If you walk up to the back of it, it's an ...
Lots of exercise classes are good for the body but somehow once again, scrapping has fallen behind. I know it's much better to be moving...
great artichokes, not so great crust
Somehow, I am having a hard time getting the Project Life pages done in the following week. I think that's due to the various times I...
"When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re g...