I don't know that the season will really hit til October with our increasingly warm weather. When it does, this sounds like a good place to be. Thanks Sarah! I hope I'll get there.
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Once Again...
- Flashback Friday: No I Didn't Eat Them
- Miss Moss is so Clever
- Wordless Wednesday: Faux Grass?
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, PSE 11 is Here
- AAM - Playing With the iPhone Camera
- Sunday Serenade: Maybe Next Month
- And Then I Went Here
- Flashback Friday: It Was His Birthday
- Places I Go
- Wordless Wednesday: Right-o Mr. Ricardo
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE Text Overlays for Photos
- Travel West, then Westward Some More
- Sunday Serenday: Goodbye California
- Flashback Friday: A Day at the Beach
- Wordless Wednesday: Life's a Circus
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a B&W Background in PSE
- Why Didn't I Think of This
- Sunday Serenade: You Had to be There
- Flashback Friday: AZ Then & Now
- It's One of Those Times
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This lad, my former husband, here relaxing just before a wedding down in San Angelo Texas, just had a birthday this week. Birthday boy is...
This week I plan to start on my 2015 Project Life or whatever I am going to call it this year. I see that a lot of digi scrappers are ready ...
It was fun wrapping up this trip in scrapping land which is not always the case. But making the pages reminded me of how many good things di...
Not here, not now because a family member needed me to dogsit. So....see you when I get back!
1. The book I'm listening to at the gym is The Power of Now . I started it a couple of years ago when I was a regular at the gym a...
So much of that month back in 2014 involved my knee replacement and all the rehab and follow up. I was still in the knee rehab for Thanksgi...
Wow, this month is going fast! I think my time in New York and then an 'almost-week' of dogsitting last week put me mentally behind...
I have scanned a bunch of image of our years abroad, but this one is just after we were evacuated from Tehran in 1978. My middle child's...
I'm glad the only metal is inside now
Last Friday, dh had a coupon for a pre-Valentine's Day treat at Starbucks. Coffee and a pastry for $5. Not necessarily the greatest barg...