|original by Matthew Tapia|
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Once Again...
- Flashback Friday: No I Didn't Eat Them
- Miss Moss is so Clever
- Wordless Wednesday: Faux Grass?
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, PSE 11 is Here
- AAM - Playing With the iPhone Camera
- Sunday Serenade: Maybe Next Month
- And Then I Went Here
- Flashback Friday: It Was His Birthday
- Places I Go
- Wordless Wednesday: Right-o Mr. Ricardo
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE Text Overlays for Photos
- Travel West, then Westward Some More
- Sunday Serenday: Goodbye California
- Flashback Friday: A Day at the Beach
- Wordless Wednesday: Life's a Circus
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a B&W Background in PSE
- Why Didn't I Think of This
- Sunday Serenade: You Had to be There
- Flashback Friday: AZ Then & Now
- It's One of Those Times
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
At a gathering at Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Tom's house, young Kevin apparently planned to test out his future role as a comedian. Cous...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
This was the week that ended with Valentine's Day and a lunch we were both looking forward to. The food was a disappointment with such a...
Goodbye February! After many years of mild winters, I am so not used to cold and snow and especially COLD cold. We used to think just below...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
My mother was a superb knitter as well as a seamstress. My grandmother could crochet anything as well as sew. I, however, had little inte...