No, I'm not employe over there. I'm steadily been working on the digital images of the recent trip to the Italian Lakes and Genoa. I try...try...to finish one trip before going on another. It rarely happens but I try. Having the torn tendon this summer has kept us home more than usual, tho if I had my way, I'd never go anywhere in the summer unless the Serious Guarantee was for temps in the 70s. NO higher! Lots of luck with that as I'm married to someone who does like some heat. Fortunately, he knows that "If Mama ain't happy, ain't no body happy..."
We arrive in Italy and take the train into Milan to spend one night. Just enough time to do a bit of exploring, enjoying a meal, having a gelato, and then a good night's sleep.
The following day we take the train back to the airport where we pick up our car and head north to Lake Orta.
We had spent a week in this same apartment before in the late autumn and decided to come back for another season because it was just so beautiful. A small town almost car free with the Alps just to the north.
- ► 2018 (68)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: Goodbye Summer?
- Still More Bella Italia
- Wordless Wednesday: Espresso Time
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE 10 Blending
- AAM Italia Italia
- Sunday Serenade: A Specific Dog Day Afternoon
- Flashback Friday: Little Girls Grow Up
- Working My Way Through Italy
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Bliss
- Tuesday Tutorial: Resizing Project Life Cards for ...
- Sunday Serenade: Not at Your Local Beach
- Flashback Friday: The Original 1%
- Thursday...Thinking About
- Wordless Wednesday: One Year I'll Be There
- Tuesday Tutorial: Frames and How to Keep Photos In...
- Sunday Serenade: Just for You and Your Town
- Rings on Her Fingers and Roses on Her Toes
- Flashback Friday: Lovely to Look At
- Humma Humma Hummus
- Wordless Wednesday: Getting to Understand, Now The...
- Tuesday Tutorial: Toggle Your Choice
- AAM - Orange on the Mind
- Sunday Serenade: Talk about hot!
- Flashback Friday: Road Trip in August
- Lemons into Lemonade
- Wordless Wednesday: Even Inside It's Summer
- ▼ August (26)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have my books noted on line but I realized I tend to forget what it is I watched on tv. Most days, I am on my computer a lot but do take t...
I was taking a bit of a blog break recently with lots of visiting with family and friends. So a couple of weeks of Project Life here. Hope y...
fron On Sutton Place
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Don't ask me where the time has gone. I feel like I've been in a bit of a fog lately no doubt by the World Cup but then also by the ...
A week that involved a lot of visiting to and fro. It became a busy week with not so much else going on but isn't that a typical sum...
as seen on this Instagram account
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
So even though the policy is rescinded, I still ask WWJD with so many of 45's policies. Seriously? Pence? This is the spirit of ...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having h...