This is a subject that used to give me grief when I first started scrapping and the subject tends to come up every so often on scrapping forums. Maybe you are one of those people wondering how to do this.
If I am using the same frame a lot on a page, I am more likely to make and use a clipping mask and then even save MY masked version in the original file. Of course it didn't always occur to me to save my own edited version til I realized I was making the same clipping masks on the same frames over and over...Some of us learn more slowly than others!
Here is another method or two from the Designer Digitals team. It's worth learning the Magic Wand tool method because the concept is so useful for other things as well. Try it out! Erase is always a good basic method but be sure to save a copy of the photo etc you are erasing. Erasers do slip at inopportune moments and sometimes something is saved before someone notices that ...Ooops! I erased a good part! Yes, I am Someone. How did you guess?!?!
- ► 2017 (120)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: Goodbye Summer?
- Still More Bella Italia
- Wordless Wednesday: Espresso Time
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE 10 Blending
- AAM Italia Italia
- Sunday Serenade: A Specific Dog Day Afternoon
- Flashback Friday: Little Girls Grow Up
- Working My Way Through Italy
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Bliss
- Tuesday Tutorial: Resizing Project Life Cards for ...
- Sunday Serenade: Not at Your Local Beach
- Flashback Friday: The Original 1%
- Thursday...Thinking About
- Wordless Wednesday: One Year I'll Be There
- Tuesday Tutorial: Frames and How to Keep Photos In...
- Sunday Serenade: Just for You and Your Town
- Rings on Her Fingers and Roses on Her Toes
- Flashback Friday: Lovely to Look At
- Humma Humma Hummus
- Wordless Wednesday: Getting to Understand, Now The...
- Tuesday Tutorial: Toggle Your Choice
- AAM - Orange on the Mind
- Sunday Serenade: Talk about hot!
- Flashback Friday: Road Trip in August
- Lemons into Lemonade
- Wordless Wednesday: Even Inside It's Summer
- ▼ August (26)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
original by tsevis
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.