This is a subject that used to give me grief when I first started scrapping and the subject tends to come up every so often on scrapping forums. Maybe you are one of those people wondering how to do this.
If I am using the same frame a lot on a page, I am more likely to make and use a clipping mask and then even save MY masked version in the original file. Of course it didn't always occur to me to save my own edited version til I realized I was making the same clipping masks on the same frames over and over...Some of us learn more slowly than others!
Here is another method or two from the Designer Digitals team. It's worth learning the Magic Wand tool method because the concept is so useful for other things as well. Try it out! Erase is always a good basic method but be sure to save a copy of the photo etc you are erasing. Erasers do slip at inopportune moments and sometimes something is saved before someone notices that ...Ooops! I erased a good part! Yes, I am Someone. How did you guess?!?!
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: Goodbye Summer?
- Still More Bella Italia
- Wordless Wednesday: Espresso Time
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE 10 Blending
- AAM Italia Italia
- Sunday Serenade: A Specific Dog Day Afternoon
- Flashback Friday: Little Girls Grow Up
- Working My Way Through Italy
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Bliss
- Tuesday Tutorial: Resizing Project Life Cards for ...
- Sunday Serenade: Not at Your Local Beach
- Flashback Friday: The Original 1%
- Thursday...Thinking About
- Wordless Wednesday: One Year I'll Be There
- Tuesday Tutorial: Frames and How to Keep Photos In...
- Sunday Serenade: Just for You and Your Town
- Rings on Her Fingers and Roses on Her Toes
- Flashback Friday: Lovely to Look At
- Humma Humma Hummus
- Wordless Wednesday: Getting to Understand, Now The...
- Tuesday Tutorial: Toggle Your Choice
- AAM - Orange on the Mind
- Sunday Serenade: Talk about hot!
- Flashback Friday: Road Trip in August
- Lemons into Lemonade
- Wordless Wednesday: Even Inside It's Summer
- ▼ August (26)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I decided to have a go at this final part of Day 6. I'd put this one off because I remembered how poorly I'd felt every time I looke...
click to see original This ad was in the December 1966 'Boys Life' magazine. Of course. What an ideal Christmas gift!
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
as seen on Instagram
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
Well we're having fierce winds today and into tomorrow but it's not bitter cold. Temps are in the 40s and will be so on March 3. But...
Getting caught up in some posting here. Not sure how the past weeks have seemed so busy but that's how life is or seems some time. ...