This image and text comes from the Time Life website. This photo of the one of the Hells Angels, back in the 1950s, gives another meaning to the phrase "1% " being bandied about in today's political climate. Interesting to see the term go from one end of the spectrum to the other, but still be a term of disgust by the rest of the population.
Hells Angels were men. Who were the women with them? Ones who knew their place which was in a different bar room from the bikers. Speak when spoken to. I doubt somehow that it was plastic surgery that resulted in that bandaged nose.
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: Goodbye Summer?
- Still More Bella Italia
- Wordless Wednesday: Espresso Time
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE 10 Blending
- AAM Italia Italia
- Sunday Serenade: A Specific Dog Day Afternoon
- Flashback Friday: Little Girls Grow Up
- Working My Way Through Italy
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Bliss
- Tuesday Tutorial: Resizing Project Life Cards for ...
- Sunday Serenade: Not at Your Local Beach
- Flashback Friday: The Original 1%
- Thursday...Thinking About
- Wordless Wednesday: One Year I'll Be There
- Tuesday Tutorial: Frames and How to Keep Photos In...
- Sunday Serenade: Just for You and Your Town
- Rings on Her Fingers and Roses on Her Toes
- Flashback Friday: Lovely to Look At
- Humma Humma Hummus
- Wordless Wednesday: Getting to Understand, Now The...
- Tuesday Tutorial: Toggle Your Choice
- AAM - Orange on the Mind
- Sunday Serenade: Talk about hot!
- Flashback Friday: Road Trip in August
- Lemons into Lemonade
- Wordless Wednesday: Even Inside It's Summer
- ▼ August (26)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Boston Winter 2012
November 13, 2012 was a very November day with heavy mist. Not good for the lungs but the kind of weather I like. ...
I haven't been here on Friday lately with things going on. Of course, for the life of me I can't think of what all those were but ob...
This is the rest of the photos from our friends' wedding down in San Angelo Texas. Carl and Janet became the third couple of the group,...
It really was the 4th of July in England and this favorite photo aged a whole lot. At least I have it and it was fun remembering detail...
August 2007. A hot sunny day in Vancouver and we'd had lunch just off Robson Street. Afterwards, we spent a lot of time watching the ...
For a lot of my recent Project Life layouts, I have been making my templates with an action from Mommyish at T he Lilypad. At first I thou...
While the 4th of July is usually a quiet one for us, early to bed and early to rise misses most of the fireworks, I did want to get a bit o...
Straight from Designer Digitals