This image and text comes from the Time Life website. This photo of the one of the Hells Angels, back in the 1950s, gives another meaning to the phrase "1% " being bandied about in today's political climate. Interesting to see the term go from one end of the spectrum to the other, but still be a term of disgust by the rest of the population.
Hells Angels were men. Who were the women with them? Ones who knew their place which was in a different bar room from the bikers. Speak when spoken to. I doubt somehow that it was plastic surgery that resulted in that bandaged nose.
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: Goodbye Summer?
- Still More Bella Italia
- Wordless Wednesday: Espresso Time
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE 10 Blending
- AAM Italia Italia
- Sunday Serenade: A Specific Dog Day Afternoon
- Flashback Friday: Little Girls Grow Up
- Working My Way Through Italy
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Bliss
- Tuesday Tutorial: Resizing Project Life Cards for ...
- Sunday Serenade: Not at Your Local Beach
- Flashback Friday: The Original 1%
- Thursday...Thinking About
- Wordless Wednesday: One Year I'll Be There
- Tuesday Tutorial: Frames and How to Keep Photos In...
- Sunday Serenade: Just for You and Your Town
- Rings on Her Fingers and Roses on Her Toes
- Flashback Friday: Lovely to Look At
- Humma Humma Hummus
- Wordless Wednesday: Getting to Understand, Now The...
- Tuesday Tutorial: Toggle Your Choice
- AAM - Orange on the Mind
- Sunday Serenade: Talk about hot!
- Flashback Friday: Road Trip in August
- Lemons into Lemonade
- Wordless Wednesday: Even Inside It's Summer
- ▼ August (26)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Many years, I take the time in December to clear out my computer, make a good dent in the things in my studio so I feel I have free and open...
1. My son is moving from the West Coast to the East and that means I ought to go visit him soon so I can eat at Zait and Zaatar in Anaheim...
As we hear ifs and maybes about upcoming snow, I'm looking at images of a snowfall back in 1966. My husband and I drove up from our new ...
1. Happily out of the hospital, and with a collection of drugs I appear t be making my way back to health. I can spend my days out of bed ...
1.Well the snow arrived! In our backyard, which doesn't get the sun til much later in the day if at all, the snow covers the deck an...
Much of a vacation is the to-ing and fro-ing. I usually consider this the worst part but sometimes if I take my time and observe it can be p...
Last week I made this layout for a challenge. Well, I'm no longer in London so I had to hope for snow in Maryland. Not a blizzard...
I can't be sure of the date but as my cousin Joe and I were both born in 1944, I'm thinking that our first communions would have bee...