This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find.
I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having had work and home computers for so many years, that could have been anywhere in the past 20 years back when we needed screensavers! I've thought of this screensaver fondly on and off for a while as you can tell. I had to wonder and of course then Google it when I finally decided to search for this baby. Yes, I have the time in the corner of my beloved iMac, and yes I have an analog clock on my wall, but ....Well, if you like clocks and time you understand. So if you want the digital clock screensaver on your Mac or PC, then this link is for you.
- Tuesday Tutorial: You Can Hide!
- AAM: Project Life Weeks 29 & 30
- Sunday Serenade: Yes, Dorothy, This is Kansas
- Flashback Friday: Malta
- Wordless Wednesday: I ate this!
- Tuesday Tutorial: About That Clock
- AAM Project Life Week 28
- Sunday Serenade: Our Recent Welcome Weather
- Chirstmas in July - Memories i.e.
- Flashback Friday: Oh Those Summers
- Wordless Wednesday: The Path Taken
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, You Can Kern!
- AAM Monday Project Life Wk 26
- Flashback Friday: Oh What a Week
- Wordless Wednesday: At Least 2 Months of This
- Teusday Tutorial: Another PSE Quick Click Shortcut...
- AAM The Weeks That Were
- Oh Those Greeks!
- Happy Birthday Josie!
- Flashback Friday: Yankee Papa 13
- Wordless Wednesday: Celebrate
- Tuesday Tutorial: Get Back, Get Back
- AAM Monday: Who Doesn't Want an Assist?
- Sunday Serenade: A Stageful of Talent
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
As my dh just got me the Apple TV box for my movie and tv show viewing, I think I will try to watch some movie classics during the summer. B...
I have a good life. Very little is really wrong but every once in a while some little things bug me. Here are a few of the recent ones. ...
My late father was a WWII veteran. He survived but died of ALS at age 53. I'm always amazed when I hear of his peers who are still ali...
This ad caught my eye a few weeks ago, and when it was in our weekend paper again, I took a pic of it. We do have an old house, old like ear...
This was a fairly - fairly - quiet week with a busy weekend! My grandson's high school graduation. I think this may be the last of the p...
We left my dh walking up the hills of this Czech town. He told me he enjoyed it but once again there are only so many towns with important ...
not an apple, but rather a watermelon slicer!
Back to this travelog, so far back in my mind but actually it was November 2012. Veterans Day for us in Regensburg Germany. Regensbur...
Lord almighty. It's the end of another month. I must be having fun because time is flying! Things I need to do today. Water the pla...