|Miata? Historic tags?|
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
This was the week that ended with Valentine's Day and a lunch we were both looking forward to. The food was a disappointment with such a...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
My mother was a superb knitter as well as a seamstress. My grandmother could crochet anything as well as sew. I, however, had little inte...