As much fun as it's been to be on my own for a couple of days, NO responsibilities to anyone except an easy going 'mature' dog, I'll kind of be glad to go home. The arrival of summer full blast yesterday made me less inclined to go off to the nearby outlets especially as I really didn't need anything. Shame about that!
I've also been tasked with watering the plants which is no big deal except now it means waiting til almost 8 to water in the shade. I think the mosquitoes must hear me open the door because it feels buggy out. Or maybe it's just that we've had such a long springlike time that I'm just not used to them. Moving the sprinklers round every 10-15 min last night gave me a few soaks which felt darn good!
This is one thing I wish we had at my house. Interesting that the milk delivered here in VA is actually produced in Maryland.
The reason I am here? This sad looking boy. I can't tell if he's counting the days til his real Mama comes home? or is he sad that I'm not watching another movie/tv series on Netflix? or does he know that I'm going out to hopefully get a haircut? I was thinking about letting my hair grow - til it got hot. Now I realize that a project like that is best done in cooler weather!
But seriously....look at that face. He couldn't get much closer to me on the couch unless he sat on my lap!
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
A week or so ago, we went to a fundraiser for Washington Jesuit Academy in DC at the Dock 5 of Union Market . It involved lots of food samp...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Not me nor my child but a friend and her mother. If you're a parent, I hope you've had this feeling.
At last it came. Easter, April Fools, the signs of Spring. While the week was not as warm as many Marylanders hoped it will be, it was perfe...