As much fun as it's been to be on my own for a couple of days, NO responsibilities to anyone except an easy going 'mature' dog, I'll kind of be glad to go home. The arrival of summer full blast yesterday made me less inclined to go off to the nearby outlets especially as I really didn't need anything. Shame about that!
I've also been tasked with watering the plants which is no big deal except now it means waiting til almost 8 to water in the shade. I think the mosquitoes must hear me open the door because it feels buggy out. Or maybe it's just that we've had such a long springlike time that I'm just not used to them. Moving the sprinklers round every 10-15 min last night gave me a few soaks which felt darn good!
This is one thing I wish we had at my house. Interesting that the milk delivered here in VA is actually produced in Maryland.
The reason I am here? This sad looking boy. I can't tell if he's counting the days til his real Mama comes home? or is he sad that I'm not watching another movie/tv series on Netflix? or does he know that I'm going out to hopefully get a haircut? I was thinking about letting my hair grow - til it got hot. Now I realize that a project like that is best done in cooler weather!
But seriously....look at that face. He couldn't get much closer to me on the couch unless he sat on my lap!
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
During our last days in Bahrain, Vice-President George Bush arrived in April on a 3 day visit. We all gathered in the Embassy courtyard, ge...
The weeks go on and it's a bit of a surprise to realize a quarter of the year has gone by. God help us, I believe winter is over and the...
The 6 months after my right knee replacement have been going remarkably well. I was really happy and was ready to plan more trips after my m...
Yes, it kinda sorta seems like Spring round here. At least with lovely bits of yellow and pink and purple scattered about people's yards...
It's good to be back blogging again. Sometimes I need a break and then I come back with a renewed interest. Does it work for you that wa...
Charlie Chaplin Ray Ploshansky "Girls"
The non visible sun was getting lower on the horizon so we headed back to our river cruise boat. We asked the boat tender to take our photo,...
As we had had our lunch on board the ship, our main event in Durnstein was the Organ Concert. I really had enjoyed the walk along the river...
Two pages from Glamour magazine February 1974, Oh yeah, baby, you've won the RIGHT to smoke. I wonder if baby now has lined gray skin ...
I am a bit behind in my travel stuff so I decided to make a new category for Tuesday. Every once in a while I see something on line that is...