I must say I haven't tried this one out yet. However, I do have some video clips that would work so my basic materials are there. I'd be working in the Mac iVideo so if I get one done, I'll update this.
Thanks to Kellie Hampton for this wonderful video. Go and check out her blog. Beautiful and touching. It will remind you to Enjoy the Small Things.
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
As my dh just got me the Apple TV box for my movie and tv show viewing, I think I will try to watch some movie classics during the summer. B...
I have a good life. Very little is really wrong but every once in a while some little things bug me. Here are a few of the recent ones. ...
My late father was a WWII veteran. He survived but died of ALS at age 53. I'm always amazed when I hear of his peers who are still ali...
This was a fairly - fairly - quiet week with a busy weekend! My grandson's high school graduation. I think this may be the last of the p...
This ad caught my eye a few weeks ago, and when it was in our weekend paper again, I took a pic of it. We do have an old house, old like ear...
We left my dh walking up the hills of this Czech town. He told me he enjoyed it but once again there are only so many towns with important ...
not an apple, but rather a watermelon slicer!
Taking a weekend break with welcome family visits. Good times!
Back to this travelog, so far back in my mind but actually it was November 2012. Veterans Day for us in Regensburg Germany. Regensbur...