Do you get the newsletters from various scrapbooking stores? You should you know! Why?
1. They're free
2. They often have coupons or offers for products at their store
3. They often have some great tips or tutorials - right in the newsletter!
This short one comes from a recent newsletter from Digital Scrapper. I love shortcuts in PSE and use some all the time. What would we do without the Undo command...CMD-Z or CTRL-Z for you Windows users. If I say CMD, you use CTRL. Then there is CMD-S for Save, CMD-O for Open, the old standbys CMD-C for Copy, CMD-V for paste. I only get myself in trouble sometimes when I've been doing a lot of cutting and pasting, and reverse them. That's the time for CMD-Z to undo my own mistake!
Now three step ones I'm not sure I can translate into Windows since it's been a good while since I had to deal with the Gates empire.
I hope Digital Scrapper continues including more of these 'quick clicks' because any way we can save our hands and wrists makes sense.
- ► 2014 (160)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
I haven't done a regular Day 1, Day 2 etc of our trip to Milan and Turin back in March of this year but every once in a while I'll d...
I have a new drink, especially now that it is peach time. A shrub. (no, no not the one who was in the White House). A shrub is a vinegar b...
It's been a while since I did this one so you would think I have a lot of thoughts. Not quite since I've spent a lot of quiet time. ...
I wasn't much in the mood to do these recent weeks as not a lot happened, I didn't take many photos, and actually that was a good wa...
My two boys in England, back in 1972. The younger one was born in January 1972 so I suspect this shot may have been done for the older one&...
Some how it turned out to be a very hectic week, busy but not in a really bad way. I haven't had my days filled so much for quite a whil...
can't disagree here
July and August were more or less an intentionally slow, easy months. I had no desire to feel as if I had a Summer Bucket List with Things T...
I have bookmarked and saved many a tutorial that I've not tried out, so I thought this might be the time to have a go at some and share ...