Do you get the newsletters from various scrapbooking stores? You should you know! Why?
1. They're free
2. They often have coupons or offers for products at their store
3. They often have some great tips or tutorials - right in the newsletter!
This short one comes from a recent newsletter from Digital Scrapper. I love shortcuts in PSE and use some all the time. What would we do without the Undo command...CMD-Z or CTRL-Z for you Windows users. If I say CMD, you use CTRL. Then there is CMD-S for Save, CMD-O for Open, the old standbys CMD-C for Copy, CMD-V for paste. I only get myself in trouble sometimes when I've been doing a lot of cutting and pasting, and reverse them. That's the time for CMD-Z to undo my own mistake!
Now three step ones I'm not sure I can translate into Windows since it's been a good while since I had to deal with the Gates empire.
I hope Digital Scrapper continues including more of these 'quick clicks' because any way we can save our hands and wrists makes sense.
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and I thought it would help me sort out some of my own thoughts. Outside my window... It's over...
All about finally letting go... A foot note to this story is that a few months after giving Janie the tin of buttons, she returned t...
Years and years ago, my parents bought a piece of land in West Virginia. My mother had great dreams of building a house there, up on a hill ...
1.Truthfully, the River Cruise album is on its last pages but this is one I wanted to share now. Why? because my husband reminded me that it...
After a day's break on board we were set to be tourists again. Plus two inserts of things we saw and did.
It was a late night flight from Bangkok to Rome, on our way back to the United States. One of us was not very happy about it and was not ev...
When I first arrived in Malawi, I had a job with the Director of the United States Information Agency and the Voice of America, Lillard Hil...
I've been happily using a lot of peachy colors for the weeks of April as we have had a real spring. Cool cool temperatures that allowed ...