Friday, June 29, 2012
Flashback Friday: End of School?
By now I hope you are out of school if you are in school, or your children are out of school if you have children, or it just feels like time for a break for you. I'm trying to make this summer be like the ones of my childhood. No real plans. Lots of books. Lots of just laying around and daydreaming. Catching up on Netflix movies and tv shows. Watermelon and iced tea days.
A sore ankle, which is making walking hard, has helped me in this decision. But like the little girl above, I'm just ready to ...enjoy summer. I hope you are too! (or settling in next to the fire with a cuppa if you are Down Under.)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and I thought it would help me sort out some of my own thoughts. Outside my window... It's over...
All about finally letting go... A foot note to this story is that a few months after giving Janie the tin of buttons, she returned t...
on the banks of the Big Thompson
Years and years ago, my parents bought a piece of land in West Virginia. My mother had great dreams of building a house there, up on a hill ...
1.Truthfully, the River Cruise album is on its last pages but this is one I wanted to share now. Why? because my husband reminded me that it...
It was a late night flight from Bangkok to Rome, on our way back to the United States. One of us was not very happy about it and was not ev...
After a day's break on board we were set to be tourists again. Plus two inserts of things we saw and did.
An overcast day filled with the connotation of all that this city meant.
When I first arrived in Malawi, I had a job with the Director of the United States Information Agency and the Voice of America, Lillard Hil...