Friday, June 29, 2012
Flashback Friday: End of School?
By now I hope you are out of school if you are in school, or your children are out of school if you have children, or it just feels like time for a break for you. I'm trying to make this summer be like the ones of my childhood. No real plans. Lots of books. Lots of just laying around and daydreaming. Catching up on Netflix movies and tv shows. Watermelon and iced tea days.
A sore ankle, which is making walking hard, has helped me in this decision. But like the little girl above, I'm just ready to ...enjoy summer. I hope you are too! (or settling in next to the fire with a cuppa if you are Down Under.)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Working with the Project Life app, I find it fairly easy to do with my iPad. What I don't find as easy to do is edit my photos prior to ...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...