Friday, June 29, 2012
Flashback Friday: End of School?
By now I hope you are out of school if you are in school, or your children are out of school if you have children, or it just feels like time for a break for you. I'm trying to make this summer be like the ones of my childhood. No real plans. Lots of books. Lots of just laying around and daydreaming. Catching up on Netflix movies and tv shows. Watermelon and iced tea days.
A sore ankle, which is making walking hard, has helped me in this decision. But like the little girl above, I'm just ready to ...enjoy summer. I hope you are too! (or settling in next to the fire with a cuppa if you are Down Under.)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
During our last days in Bahrain, Vice-President George Bush arrived in April on a 3 day visit. We all gathered in the Embassy courtyard, ge...
Two pages from Glamour magazine February 1974, Oh yeah, baby, you've won the RIGHT to smoke. I wonder if baby now has lined gray skin ...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
1. The last couple of times I've accompanied my dh into Starbucks, I was seduced by the stainless steel straws in the stainless drink co...
The weeks go on and it's a bit of a surprise to realize a quarter of the year has gone by. God help us, I believe winter is over and the...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
Charlie Chaplin Ray Ploshansky "Girls"
Yes, it kinda sorta seems like Spring round here. At least with lovely bits of yellow and pink and purple scattered about people's yards...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...