This is not so far back obviously, but rather just about a month ago. I was testing out a tutorial over at Oscraps forum about making a watercolor from an image. Oh what fun, and it certainly took me way out of my comfort zone. Not bad for a first go round. At least that's what I think!
This is the name of the actual forum thread that has the information. I believe the details will be up on the Oscraps blog sometime in the future, but they have asked that the info not be linked . How to make a photo part drawing, part photo?
Have you tried a watercolor technique yourself? I'd love to hear of any other methods for PSE.
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
Every time I see this photo I recall how much I loved that dress. My mother and nana made all my clothes and I think I had more than one dre...
Thing for this Friday; some I found and some my little brain just thought. Lots of times, the found things are ones that I want in my little...
My senior center offered a Mixed-Media class this semester, and going against my rule of Schedule NOTHING on Monday, I signed up. I missed ...
Dessert the other night at Hospice was banana pudding, a dessert I've never chosen to eat but one that many people rave about. I cooked...
I love this little app - Collect - and how it nicely asks you at the end of the day if you have taken your Collect image. Well, I took this...
A Journey of 1000 Steps always has an end. Eventually. Sometimes that end can be a long time in the coming though. Last year, we spotte...
At various times I've talked about my mugs for my morning tea. Let me tell you that just going to mugs back in the 80s was a big deal fo...
Spring, spring, spring. Once again, despite pollen, high winds etc etc, I am so so glad this winter is nearly over. Spring has been especia...