This is not so far back obviously, but rather just about a month ago. I was testing out a tutorial over at Oscraps forum about making a watercolor from an image. Oh what fun, and it certainly took me way out of my comfort zone. Not bad for a first go round. At least that's what I think!
This is the name of the actual forum thread that has the information. I believe the details will be up on the Oscraps blog sometime in the future, but they have asked that the info not be linked . How to make a photo part drawing, part photo?
Have you tried a watercolor technique yourself? I'd love to hear of any other methods for PSE.
- ► 2013 (251)
- Flashback Friday: End of School?
- 365 - Catchin' Up via Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: So Not Historic
- Tuesday Tutorial: Making a Video Montage
- Sunday Serenade: Mellow Mellow Mellow
- Flashback Friday: Leap for Life!
- Winding Up the Dogsitting
- Wordless Wednesday: This Actually Made Sense
- Tuesday Tutorial: All those Shortcuts
- AAM Monday: A Netflix Day
- Sunday Serenade: I crossed the water
- Flashback Friday: Domodosolla
- Wordless Wednesday: So so delicious
- Tuesday Tutorial: What's Slowing my Mac?
- Sunday Serendade: June, no not the month!
- Flashback Friday: Just Hold This, Dear
- Once A Year or Maybe More
- Wordless Wednesday: He Likes Blue Shirts
- Tuesday Tutorial; Making Stripes
- Starting that Italy Album
- Sunday Serenade: Oh Melina...
- 365/Project Life 12 week 19
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
I've never been a great fan of stripes but in small doses, imho, they do add a good bit to a scrapbooking page. Plus, there are times y...
It seems strange that this is a holiday because I think of President's Day as Feb 22nd. That shows my age but the other thing is that wh...
Well in the am, when I come down to get my tea, I often stop and look at the little birds that come up onto our deck for bread crumbs or sip...
This week my dh and I talked about how many apps we have on our phones that we don't use that much or even at all any more. I don't ...
Yes, this post has to start out with the Valentine's Day message but baby it's cold outside! We actually have a special lunch to...
I've never considered myself a trend-follower though once in a while I eventually do get with the bandwagon once I've seen the color...
Sometimes, I just can't wait to do something so I rush in without doing the things that might have been better done first. I wasn't ...
wonderful London memory
1. Of course February goes quickly. It's the shortest month but the persistent snow has made it a month of staying in with one day seem...
Just a quick one to say I started off the morning with my first visit to a Chiropractor. Very good appointment and yes, my x-rays explain a ...