Thursday, May 24, 2012
A Walk to Remember
While staying in Genoa, our landlord suggested we take a city bus down to the town of Nervi which has a sea walk. Oh, what a wonderful suggestion that was! We had a day with brilliant sun and wonderful breezes from the sea. The waves crashed upon the striated rocks and it was one of those just perfect days. No crowds, just ordinary people walking along the sea, walking their dogs, or strolling with children on skate boards and scooters. Daily family life in a setting some of us only dream of and just a bus ticket away.
My quote says... There is magic every day, just open your eyes and see it. On this day, it was impossible not to see.
- ► 2014 (129)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Wordless Wednesday: I want her coat!
- Never Forget
- Flashback Friday: Just Two Weeks Ago?
- A Walk to Remember
- Life is Good
- 24 hours in Milan
- Flashback Friday: I Remember This
- This is Pretty Typical
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE Drop Shadows on their own La...
- I saw These!
- The Way it Started
- Blogging Break
- Wordless Wednesday - NYC Sad
- San Francisco Finale
- Sunday Serenade: Zone Out
- Flashback Friday: Rosita la Remachadora
- A Little Bit More California
- Wordless Wednesday: Could This Work?
- Tuesday Tutorial: Printing Small Photos for Projec...
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, ...
No not week 25 yet. This is week 28 for me and that means my exercise classes start again. This semester I am taking water aerobics and pila...
While visiting in England in the summer of 1981, we were in Ripley with friends during the celebrations for the wedding of Charles and Diana...