Thursday, May 24, 2012
A Walk to Remember
While staying in Genoa, our landlord suggested we take a city bus down to the town of Nervi which has a sea walk. Oh, what a wonderful suggestion that was! We had a day with brilliant sun and wonderful breezes from the sea. The waves crashed upon the striated rocks and it was one of those just perfect days. No crowds, just ordinary people walking along the sea, walking their dogs, or strolling with children on skate boards and scooters. Daily family life in a setting some of us only dream of and just a bus ticket away.
My quote says... There is magic every day, just open your eyes and see it. On this day, it was impossible not to see.
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Wordless Wednesday: I want her coat!
- Never Forget
- Flashback Friday: Just Two Weeks Ago?
- A Walk to Remember
- Life is Good
- 24 hours in Milan
- Flashback Friday: I Remember This
- This is Pretty Typical
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE Drop Shadows on their own La...
- I saw These!
- The Way it Started
- Blogging Break
- Wordless Wednesday - NYC Sad
- San Francisco Finale
- Sunday Serenade: Zone Out
- Flashback Friday: Rosita la Remachadora
- A Little Bit More California
- Wordless Wednesday: Could This Work?
- Tuesday Tutorial: Printing Small Photos for Projec...
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Working with the Project Life app, I find it fairly easy to do with my iPad. What I don't find as easy to do is edit my photos prior to ...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...