I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS step I couldn't replicate. However, thanks to the wonderful people who share their knowledge on the internet, an almost solution was found. Drop shadows are not big in my book...I know, I know...we each have things we just don't care about that much. However, being able to curl a photo sounded like fun so here's they basic step you need to get that drop shadow on its own layer.
I still haven't been able to get the actual curl done with the separate shadow layer because I haven't had time to see how to replicate the non-existent Warp tool in PSE. If anyone has an suggestion on how to do that, I'd be glad to hear it!
I'm going to have to investigate the other videos Hummie might have. Hope you like this one!
- ► 2014 (126)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Wordless Wednesday: I want her coat!
- Never Forget
- Flashback Friday: Just Two Weeks Ago?
- A Walk to Remember
- Life is Good
- 24 hours in Milan
- Flashback Friday: I Remember This
- This is Pretty Typical
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE Drop Shadows on their own La...
- I saw These!
- The Way it Started
- Blogging Break
- Wordless Wednesday - NYC Sad
- San Francisco Finale
- Sunday Serenade: Zone Out
- Flashback Friday: Rosita la Remachadora
- A Little Bit More California
- Wordless Wednesday: Could This Work?
- Tuesday Tutorial: Printing Small Photos for Projec...
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, ...
No not week 25 yet. This is week 28 for me and that means my exercise classes start again. This semester I am taking water aerobics and pila...
My mother had started the habit of holding his basket and then rehiding the eggs on him when we realized he was a very good spotter at ag...