I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS step I couldn't replicate. However, thanks to the wonderful people who share their knowledge on the internet, an almost solution was found. Drop shadows are not big in my book...I know, I know...we each have things we just don't care about that much. However, being able to curl a photo sounded like fun so here's they basic step you need to get that drop shadow on its own layer.
I still haven't been able to get the actual curl done with the separate shadow layer because I haven't had time to see how to replicate the non-existent Warp tool in PSE. If anyone has an suggestion on how to do that, I'd be glad to hear it!
I'm going to have to investigate the other videos Hummie might have. Hope you like this one!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Wordless Wednesday: I want her coat!
- Never Forget
- Flashback Friday: Just Two Weeks Ago?
- A Walk to Remember
- Life is Good
- 24 hours in Milan
- Flashback Friday: I Remember This
- This is Pretty Typical
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE Drop Shadows on their own La...
- I saw These!
- The Way it Started
- Blogging Break
- Wordless Wednesday - NYC Sad
- San Francisco Finale
- Sunday Serenade: Zone Out
- Flashback Friday: Rosita la Remachadora
- A Little Bit More California
- Wordless Wednesday: Could This Work?
- Tuesday Tutorial: Printing Small Photos for Projec...
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (337)
This photo comes from an album of images from the 1940s. I think it was one of those albums that someone bought to paste a bunch of photos t...
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad . Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunda...
When I say my childhood, iI mean from age 10 til I was married at 21. It was the first home my parents bought and in the end it was the last...
Getting back into the flow of weekly scrapping, I'm enjoying the habits of my daily life. A vacation can be more or less unplanned each ...
So much to see and nothing I HAD to do. A perfect vacation.
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much g...
Photos at MOMA which made me smile and were sent on to my Belgian friend. I hope she got a kick out of them also. The 2nd image is of musse...
Sometimes the oddest thing will jog your memory. Last week it was in the Giant grocery store. I saw this big ad and thought of the many many...
1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, ...