Goodbye San Francisco! Hope to see you again sometime soon.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Wordless Wednesday: I want her coat!
- Never Forget
- Flashback Friday: Just Two Weeks Ago?
- A Walk to Remember
- Life is Good
- 24 hours in Milan
- Flashback Friday: I Remember This
- This is Pretty Typical
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE Drop Shadows on their own La...
- I saw These!
- The Way it Started
- Blogging Break
- Wordless Wednesday - NYC Sad
- San Francisco Finale
- Sunday Serenade: Zone Out
- Flashback Friday: Rosita la Remachadora
- A Little Bit More California
- Wordless Wednesday: Could This Work?
- Tuesday Tutorial: Printing Small Photos for Projec...
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
click to see more
My mother was a superb knitter as well as a seamstress. My grandmother could crochet anything as well as sew. I, however, had little inte...