Oh really, is there ever too much of California? Well to this solid East Coast woman, it's always a surprise that I love California so much. Maybe it brings out the CA girl in all of us! the one I never was when I was a girl. In any case, we had so much fun this trip. I speak for myself. I'll have to ask him, Mr. Process it Slowly, what he thought now that it's a few months down the road.
After our time at the market, we headed over to Oakland and met up with our son in the Coast Guard. We had a full tour of the ship and while a good bit went over my head and wore out my legs standing, it made my husband happy and proud of his son. As I say on the page below, the great Mexican food at lunch revived me. All in all a really nice visit.
I have a hard time believing that we did even more that day but seeing is believing. A trip to the Asian Museum, a jaunt down to Ghiradelli Square and the harbor and finally a Thai dinner.
Just writing about that day makes me feel like a nap! More from this January trip another day.
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Wordless Wednesday: I want her coat!
- Never Forget
- Flashback Friday: Just Two Weeks Ago?
- A Walk to Remember
- Life is Good
- 24 hours in Milan
- Flashback Friday: I Remember This
- This is Pretty Typical
- Tuesday Tutorial: PSE Drop Shadows on their own La...
- I saw These!
- The Way it Started
- Blogging Break
- Wordless Wednesday - NYC Sad
- San Francisco Finale
- Sunday Serenade: Zone Out
- Flashback Friday: Rosita la Remachadora
- A Little Bit More California
- Wordless Wednesday: Could This Work?
- Tuesday Tutorial: Printing Small Photos for Projec...
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Now after seeing my granddaughter dance about the other day, I thought of this photo of her mother. I don't know where or when it wa...
I read this on one of my favorite blogs, in the comments re the author's recent travel. " I love seeing your yummy pages! In a fu...
As I will be away on this little boy's birthday, so I'll put it up now. In July 1968, he was just about one month shy of a year. H...
1. I make calendars to fit in the white Ikea frames every month and with two other images, I have a narrow wall in the kitchen 'decorat...
Week 29 with lots of attention to a badly neglected garden. Not all got done but then it had been quite a few weeks of hot hot weather an...
1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME??? 2.A bit of a week to myself while dh ...
cure for brain troubles...if only
Our rive cruise ended in Budapest and I found that after seeing so many little towns and cities, that I really didn't have the energy of...
This afternoon, I will actually be doing week 33 which just ended but this week I am still thinking of doing a modified Week in the Life for...