Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
There are lots of methods for giving your SOOC, straight out of the camera, shots some pop, some brightening. There are actions you can buy that will do this for you, there are presets you can add to programs like Lightroom, and there are various ways you can take a few steps by yourself to get a bit more oomph in 'good enough' shots.
Krista over at SahlinStudio has shared a very very clear tutorial that works in Photoshop CS and PSE. Isn't that great? Here's an example of what can be done.
You want to try this don't you??? I know I did and like it a lot!
Well here's the link to the full tutorial over at SahlinStudio. Have fun with it and enjoy the lightened and brightened images you'll get! Thanks Krista!
- ► 2014 (199)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
So much of my life recently has been concerned with the upcoming surgery. It's amazing what a time suck that has been but I do go to be ...
And yes, it's my mistake. That album is called Sonic Highways .
I'm grateful for my tea every morning but today I had an especially warm feeling of gratitude for the grandson who bought me this mug. Y...
Many things to be thankful so far today but I picked the first thought I had this am.
Trying to get a bunch of loose ends caught up here today and then pack my hospital suitcase. The only thing I am not looking forward to is b...
This is mainly my day in Turin as I spent the afternoon taking a nap after not getting much sleep the prior night. 'His' day was dif...
This Week in the Life project may become bogged down as I have so many things I want to get done before hospital time. I really don't k...
Our Jotul seems to have 'an issue' and while it still isn't fixed, he gave it his best.