Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
There are lots of methods for giving your SOOC, straight out of the camera, shots some pop, some brightening. There are actions you can buy that will do this for you, there are presets you can add to programs like Lightroom, and there are various ways you can take a few steps by yourself to get a bit more oomph in 'good enough' shots.
Krista over at SahlinStudio has shared a very very clear tutorial that works in Photoshop CS and PSE. Isn't that great? Here's an example of what can be done.
You want to try this don't you??? I know I did and like it a lot!
Well here's the link to the full tutorial over at SahlinStudio. Have fun with it and enjoy the lightened and brightened images you'll get! Thanks Krista!
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
I'm not usually a gullible person. I'm pretty much hip to the ways of devious people but...This year on April 1st, I was fooled. I ...
Most of my gardening is done. I still have many petunias to plant but I had hoped to spray paint the planters first. I emptied the dirt into...
During my many years living abroad, I (we) had servants. Gardeners, cooks, that sort of things, and when it was deemed necessary, a guard to...
Sometimes I think it's all in how you look at things. I often use the example of a chair. If you walk up to the back of it, it's an ...
Lots of exercise classes are good for the body but somehow once again, scrapping has fallen behind. I know it's much better to be moving...
great artichokes, not so great crust
Somehow, I am having a hard time getting the Project Life pages done in the following week. I think that's due to the various times I...
"When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re g...