This is the basic way of adding a photo from Flickr. Kim Klassen, in addition to her wonderful texture classes, has a lot of videos with loads of tips for photographers, scrappers, bloggers etc. I also like that she has a calm voice and you don't feel frenetic when you listen and try to duplicate what she's doing.
You do have to go into the HTML tab, but even if you haven't tried using
that one, it's just a copy and paste. Then you can go back to the
non-HTML Compose tab. Easy-peasy. But as Kim says, you do have to
re-center, or at least on my Mac you do also. Not sure why this glitch
is still around in Blogger or if it is a glitch or if it is a Mac
thingy. Sometimes things aren't worth worrying about especially if the
fix is as simple as it is. Of course if you want your photo on the left,
you don't need to do anything.
iStudio - adding flickr image to blogger post from Kim Klassen on Vimeo.
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This is a wedding in the late 1930s I suspect. My mother had many photos like this but this is the only one that has a family member in i...
My in-laws, Dorothy and Vince, had another poignant story with their wedding. My father-in-law was a Catholic from a NY Irish American fa...
Just noticing as I added this page that I never noted that it was week 25. Maybe I'll go back and add that information and maybe I won...
Day 2 in Budapest started early with our suitcases outside out door at 07:45. Naturally, we ate breakfast and then said Goodbye to the Vant...
A good day in Vienna was drawing to a close. He had his tour of the Opera House, something I was not interested in. I had seen a performance...
Another week of a whole lotta ...not much. Not a lotta cooking, not a lotta eating, not a lotta doing. That's just how some of my summe...
By taking a week break, these pages are a bit behind but you get the point. That is one of the things I like about digital scrapping. You ca...
Ah this summer is just moving along despite a LOT of rain. We all wish we could send even a portion to California but that's not how i...
Boy we've had some hot days! There were several days I didn't even leave the house. Walking out to get the newspaper in the morning...
Our cruise actually was ending in Budapest but we took the extra day package as we had enjoyed our time in the city a lot back in 2008 and ...