This is the basic way of adding a photo from Flickr. Kim Klassen, in addition to her wonderful texture classes, has a lot of videos with loads of tips for photographers, scrappers, bloggers etc. I also like that she has a calm voice and you don't feel frenetic when you listen and try to duplicate what she's doing.
You do have to go into the HTML tab, but even if you haven't tried using
that one, it's just a copy and paste. Then you can go back to the
non-HTML Compose tab. Easy-peasy. But as Kim says, you do have to
re-center, or at least on my Mac you do also. Not sure why this glitch
is still around in Blogger or if it is a glitch or if it is a Mac
thingy. Sometimes things aren't worth worrying about especially if the
fix is as simple as it is. Of course if you want your photo on the left,
you don't need to do anything.
iStudio - adding flickr image to blogger post from Kim Klassen on Vimeo.
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
My first full day in Boston was April 11. Lots of shopping at the Haymarket for food for a week of breakfasts and some dinners. It's ama...
This video from Becky Higgins YouTube channel is great for the basics in travel photo. I do a lot of these tips but found some new ones. I h...
Most of the time, like Dorie, I make my own hummus. Oh it sounds so wonderful to my ego to say "like Dorie" but it's true. I u...
Many weeks I try to get some or all the blog posts done in advance, especially this one. I keep a running list of things I find interesting,...
What to say about this week...lots of good things 1. The boy had eye surgery. No more drooping lids which were both interfering with his v...
Another day, another month. Wow. Sometimes in the year the days seem to go slowly but right now it seems like the days are starting to go q...
Here I am in the hospital, after having my appendix out. No April Fool's Joke! It was a breeze, even having the staples...metal sta...
While going through the many papers and photos that are involved in genealogy, lots of memories come up. Thank god for the internet so I can...