This is the basic way of adding a photo from Flickr. Kim Klassen, in addition to her wonderful texture classes, has a lot of videos with loads of tips for photographers, scrappers, bloggers etc. I also like that she has a calm voice and you don't feel frenetic when you listen and try to duplicate what she's doing.
You do have to go into the HTML tab, but even if you haven't tried using
that one, it's just a copy and paste. Then you can go back to the
non-HTML Compose tab. Easy-peasy. But as Kim says, you do have to
re-center, or at least on my Mac you do also. Not sure why this glitch
is still around in Blogger or if it is a glitch or if it is a Mac
thingy. Sometimes things aren't worth worrying about especially if the
fix is as simple as it is. Of course if you want your photo on the left,
you don't need to do anything.
iStudio - adding flickr image to blogger post from Kim Klassen on Vimeo.
- ► 2014 (129)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, ...
No not week 25 yet. This is week 28 for me and that means my exercise classes start again. This semester I am taking water aerobics and pila...
While visiting in England in the summer of 1981, we were in Ripley with friends during the celebrations for the wedding of Charles and Diana...