This is the basic way of adding a photo from Flickr. Kim Klassen, in addition to her wonderful texture classes, has a lot of videos with loads of tips for photographers, scrappers, bloggers etc. I also like that she has a calm voice and you don't feel frenetic when you listen and try to duplicate what she's doing.
You do have to go into the HTML tab, but even if you haven't tried using
that one, it's just a copy and paste. Then you can go back to the
non-HTML Compose tab. Easy-peasy. But as Kim says, you do have to
re-center, or at least on my Mac you do also. Not sure why this glitch
is still around in Blogger or if it is a glitch or if it is a Mac
thingy. Sometimes things aren't worth worrying about especially if the
fix is as simple as it is. Of course if you want your photo on the left,
you don't need to do anything.
iStudio - adding flickr image to blogger post from Kim Klassen on Vimeo.
- ► 2014 (162)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
I haven't done a regular Day 1, Day 2 etc of our trip to Milan and Turin back in March of this year but every once in a while I'll d...
I have a new drink, especially now that it is peach time. A shrub. (no, no not the one who was in the White House). A shrub is a vinegar b...
I wasn't much in the mood to do these recent weeks as not a lot happened, I didn't take many photos, and actually that was a good wa...
Some how it turned out to be a very hectic week, busy but not in a really bad way. I haven't had my days filled so much for quite a whil...
My two boys in England, back in 1972. The younger one was born in January 1972 so I suspect this shot may have been done for the older one&...
July and August were more or less an intentionally slow, easy months. I had no desire to feel as if I had a Summer Bucket List with Things T...
I have bookmarked and saved many a tutorial that I've not tried out, so I thought this might be the time to have a go at some and share ...
It's been a while since I did this one so you would think I have a lot of thoughts. Not quite since I've spent a lot of quiet time. ...
It's funny how if you live long enough, the things you saw in your youth come back round again. I've seen a lot of cat eye eyeglass ...