This is the basic way of adding a photo from Flickr. Kim Klassen, in addition to her wonderful texture classes, has a lot of videos with loads of tips for photographers, scrappers, bloggers etc. I also like that she has a calm voice and you don't feel frenetic when you listen and try to duplicate what she's doing.
You do have to go into the HTML tab, but even if you haven't tried using
that one, it's just a copy and paste. Then you can go back to the
non-HTML Compose tab. Easy-peasy. But as Kim says, you do have to
re-center, or at least on my Mac you do also. Not sure why this glitch
is still around in Blogger or if it is a glitch or if it is a Mac
thingy. Sometimes things aren't worth worrying about especially if the
fix is as simple as it is. Of course if you want your photo on the left,
you don't need to do anything.
iStudio - adding flickr image to blogger post from Kim Klassen on Vimeo.
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Hello Friday! Even though I'm retired and none of my life has revolved around school schedules for a long time, the Monday-Friday patter...