This song and video is for my #2 son who just moved to Phoenix and used to live in Paris. It all seemed to fit.
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
During our last days in Bahrain, Vice-President George Bush arrived in April on a 3 day visit. We all gathered in the Embassy courtyard, ge...
The 6 months after my right knee replacement have been going remarkably well. I was really happy and was ready to plan more trips after my m...
Yes, it kinda sorta seems like Spring round here. At least with lovely bits of yellow and pink and purple scattered about people's yards...
It's good to be back blogging again. Sometimes I need a break and then I come back with a renewed interest. Does it work for you that wa...
Charlie Chaplin Ray Ploshansky "Girls"
The non visible sun was getting lower on the horizon so we headed back to our river cruise boat. We asked the boat tender to take our photo,...
I am a bit behind in my travel stuff so I decided to make a new category for Tuesday. Every once in a while I see something on line that is...
This postcard of the Siam Intercontinental was from our last days in Bangkok. After we cleared out our house, we stayed here for a few days...
Not the usual pocket scrapping for this week but then again it wasn't the usual kind of week. It included a very early Easter and a dep...