This is something I've been meaning to do for quite some time. I blogged before I ever scrapped and even before I had an idea of what scrapping might be. As I've said to others, the paper scrapbooks I saw back in the day...lol...the day being about 4 or 5 years ago!...were too cute and too much small child centered for me to have any interest. My children were adults and my focus was on trips that we were taking.
After blogging a short while, I saw more digital sites, especially Ali Edwards who was doing things with photographs that I thought I could do. The rest is history, well my history, and trust me, I'm no Ali Edwards!
Recently, I was trying to find a recipe for someone and I thought I had blogged about it. Then I ran across this old blog post. I had just the digital paper for it and the journaling was all done. I actually used a text path template that I had purchased back in..August 2009. It takes me time to figure some things out...LOL
- ► 2016 (195)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
the last of the baklava in 2011
This map, found and now sold by Paula Kesselring at The Lily Pad as part of the Life is An Adventure collaboration, is one that shows w...
These are some of the photos I had not seen for over 30 years. This set surprised me quite a bit as I did not recall coming back to Mar...
When my 2nd child was due, my Nana came to England to stay with us. She arrived before Christmas 1971 and baby Iain was born the January ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Miata? Historic tags?
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...
I don't know where Monday went or really where much of today went but there it is. The afternoon has arrived and the sun is setting. But...
Halloween week when he went down south for a couple weeks in anticipation of the satellite launch. Before that trip he had a guys dinner ...