This is something I've been meaning to do for quite some time. I blogged before I ever scrapped and even before I had an idea of what scrapping might be. As I've said to others, the paper scrapbooks I saw back in the day...lol...the day being about 4 or 5 years ago!...were too cute and too much small child centered for me to have any interest. My children were adults and my focus was on trips that we were taking.
After blogging a short while, I saw more digital sites, especially Ali Edwards who was doing things with photographs that I thought I could do. The rest is history, well my history, and trust me, I'm no Ali Edwards!
Recently, I was trying to find a recipe for someone and I thought I had blogged about it. Then I ran across this old blog post. I had just the digital paper for it and the journaling was all done. I actually used a text path template that I had purchased back in..August 2009. It takes me time to figure some things out...LOL
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and I thought it would help me sort out some of my own thoughts. Outside my window... It's over...
All about finally letting go... A foot note to this story is that a few months after giving Janie the tin of buttons, she returned t...
on the banks of the Big Thompson
Years and years ago, my parents bought a piece of land in West Virginia. My mother had great dreams of building a house there, up on a hill ...
1.Truthfully, the River Cruise album is on its last pages but this is one I wanted to share now. Why? because my husband reminded me that it...
After a day's break on board we were set to be tourists again. Plus two inserts of things we saw and did.
It was a late night flight from Bangkok to Rome, on our way back to the United States. One of us was not very happy about it and was not ev...
An overcast day filled with the connotation of all that this city meant.
When I first arrived in Malawi, I had a job with the Director of the United States Information Agency and the Voice of America, Lillard Hil...