Thursday, April 19, 2012

Scrapping a Blog Post

This is something I've been meaning to do for quite some time. I blogged before I ever scrapped and even before I had an idea of what scrapping might be. As I've said to others, the paper scrapbooks I saw back in the day...lol...the day being about 4 or 5 years ago!...were too cute and too much small child centered for me to have any interest. My children were adults and my focus was on trips that we were taking.

After blogging a short while, I saw more digital sites, especially Ali Edwards who was doing things with photographs that I thought I could do. The rest is history, well my history, and trust me, I'm no Ali Edwards!

Recently,  I was trying to find a recipe for someone and I thought I had blogged about it. Then I ran across this old blog post. I had just the digital paper for it and the journaling was all done. I actually used a text path template that I had purchased back in..August 2009. It takes me time to figure some things out...LOL


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts