Monday, April 2, 2012
AAM: Before But No After Yet
Ok, so what you see on the left came from the once crammed drawer on the right. Now I got as far as getting the dividers in, three baskets in that second row, and then it all stopped. I needed time. I thought I would have two days home alone to spread that basket full of great kitchen items all over the large island. I could take my time, study what I wanted, then go back and reevaluate all those decisions after a good night sleep.
Nope. Didn't happen. He decided not to go on the overnight biking trip because it got too cold. Understandable, but now I don't know when I'll have the free time again. I need time and space. These decisions do not come easily to me. I have sorely regretted decisions based on that old standard 'if you haven't used it in x amount of time. Sometimes I haven't used it just because I couldn't see it or I didn't have the skills yet. Mild gnashing of teeth occurred. I don't want to repeat that. I like to cook. I like my tools. I want them all!!
But enough. The laundry basket stays. It survived one company evening already. I can live with a few more if need be. Upscale problems as always.
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Change - Just a Bit!
- Sunday Serenade: Hello Christopher!
- Still California
- Flashback Friday: Mangiamo!
- Oh California!
- Wordless Wednesday: I try!
- Tuesday Tutorial: POP Those Photos
- Sunday Serenade: How's Your Sunday?
- Flashback Friday: Bathing Suit Season's Coming
- Scrapping a Blog Post
- Wordless Wednesday: Awesome
- Tuesday Tutorial: Adding a Flickr Photo to Blogger...
- Sunday Serenade: Long Distance Call
- Flashback Friday: Close to Home
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking for Wisdom
- Tuesday Tutorial: Warming Up
- Sunday Serenade - Lots of Grilling Leads To...
- Oh The Fun...
- Flashback Friday: Not This Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in San Francisco
- No Tuesday Tutorial :-( No Not This Week
- AAM: Before But No After Yet
- Sunday Serenade - Is This What's To Come?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Hello Friday! Even though I'm retired and none of my life has revolved around school schedules for a long time, the Monday-Friday patter...
Working with the Project Life app, I find it fairly easy to do with my iPad. What I don't find as easy to do is edit my photos prior to ...