Translate

Monday, April 2, 2012

AAM: Before But No After Yet


Ok, so what you see on the left came from the once crammed drawer on the right. Now I got as far as getting the dividers in, three baskets in that second row, and then it all stopped. I needed time. I thought I would have two days home alone to spread that basket full of great kitchen items all over the large island. I could take my time, study what I wanted, then go back and reevaluate all those decisions after a good night sleep.

Nope. Didn't happen. He decided not to go on the overnight biking trip because it got too cold. Understandable, but now I don't know when I'll have the free time again. I need time and space. These decisions do not come easily to me. I have sorely regretted decisions based on that old standard 'if you haven't used it in x amount of time. Sometimes I  haven't used it just because I couldn't see it or I didn't have the skills yet. Mild gnashing of teeth occurred. I don't want to repeat that. I like to cook. I like my tools. I want them all!!

But enough. The laundry basket stays. It survived one company evening already. I can live with a few more if need be. Upscale problems as always.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts