Even though this tricky little subject was covered last month, it's always good to have another teacher's perspective on the subject. The method that is clear to one person may not be clear to another. This is why it's always great to have more than one explanation on the same thing. You may have been shaking your head with the way the Texas Chicks explained the process, and if so here's Linda Sattgast, aka as Digital Scrapper telling you how she sees it.
No video, just a link which will take you to a page that looks just like this one. I hope this helps you installing those fun but pesky actions and styles to your program. Oh, and Adobe, why do you make this so complicated for us????
- ► 2014 (208)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
So much of my life recently has been concerned with the upcoming surgery. It's amazing what a time suck that has been but I do go to be ...
Trying to get a bunch of loose ends caught up here today and then pack my hospital suitcase. The only thing I am not looking forward to is b...
And yes, it's my mistake. That album is called Sonic Highways .
This Week in the Life project may become bogged down as I have so many things I want to get done before hospital time. I really don't k...
Many things to be thankful so far today but I picked the first thought I had this am.
This is going to be made into a 6" printed book since so many of the days this month will find me in the hospital and a rehab. I a...
Life continues, still a bit slowly, round here. Each day sees more knee recovery but only if I notice things. My mood has improved greatly ...
This is a photo of my dh back 53 years ago. He was 23 then and apparently home from college in Detroit. I look at the room and it makes me t...
Where did November go? well, for me it was spent in the hospital and rehab so that I could come home today with a brand new, mostly function...