Even though this tricky little subject was covered last month, it's always good to have another teacher's perspective on the subject. The method that is clear to one person may not be clear to another. This is why it's always great to have more than one explanation on the same thing. You may have been shaking your head with the way the Texas Chicks explained the process, and if so here's Linda Sattgast, aka as Digital Scrapper telling you how she sees it.
No video, just a link which will take you to a page that looks just like this one. I hope this helps you installing those fun but pesky actions and styles to your program. Oh, and Adobe, why do you make this so complicated for us????
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
This is the rest of the photos from our friends' wedding down in San Angelo Texas. Carl and Janet became the third couple of the group,...
Boston Winter 2012
November 13, 2012 was a very November day with heavy mist. Not good for the lungs but the kind of weather I like. ...
I haven't been here on Friday lately with things going on. Of course, for the life of me I can't think of what all those were but ob...
It really was the 4th of July in England and this favorite photo aged a whole lot. At least I have it and it was fun remembering detail...
August 2007. A hot sunny day in Vancouver and we'd had lunch just off Robson Street. Afterwards, we spent a lot of time watching the ...
For a lot of my recent Project Life layouts, I have been making my templates with an action from Mommyish at T he Lilypad. At first I thou...
While the 4th of July is usually a quiet one for us, early to bed and early to rise misses most of the fireworks, I did want to get a bit o...
Straight from Designer Digitals