Sunday, March 18, 2012
Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
Well, it's an overcast Sunday, a bit cool again after our warmer that normal March days and I'm in a quiet but productive kind of mood. I have a few projects to work on and so I wanted some different non verbal background music. This might just fit the bill for me and I hope it works for you!
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Where am I? not home for a week. A week all by myself. A week where there's a bit of a net break again. A happy healthy week. See you so...
While visiting in England in the summer of 1981, we were in Ripley with friends during the celebrations for the wedding of Charles and Diana...
seriously, not sure this place exists in MD
I'm thinking this was in the late summer of 1971 a time when my grandmother and cousin came over to England. If it was, then we took my ...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
Back from my week of dogsitting, I accomplished a few things. I was able to - get a fairly good handle on PSE11 after balking about start...
2012 scallops for dinner
No "5 on Friday " this week, as I'm taking a 3 day JinShinJyutsu course. I've taken many in the past but this one concen...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
Nearing the end of our trip, we had to make a few choices about where we would go. Sintra, to the north of Lisbon, was high on our list so o...