Sunday, March 18, 2012
Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
Well, it's an overcast Sunday, a bit cool again after our warmer that normal March days and I'm in a quiet but productive kind of mood. I have a few projects to work on and so I wanted some different non verbal background music. This might just fit the bill for me and I hope it works for you!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and I thought it would help me sort out some of my own thoughts. Outside my window... It's over...
All about finally letting go... A foot note to this story is that a few months after giving Janie the tin of buttons, she returned t...
on the banks of the Big Thompson
Years and years ago, my parents bought a piece of land in West Virginia. My mother had great dreams of building a house there, up on a hill ...
1.Truthfully, the River Cruise album is on its last pages but this is one I wanted to share now. Why? because my husband reminded me that it...
After a day's break on board we were set to be tourists again. Plus two inserts of things we saw and did.
It was a late night flight from Bangkok to Rome, on our way back to the United States. One of us was not very happy about it and was not ev...
An overcast day filled with the connotation of all that this city meant.
When I first arrived in Malawi, I had a job with the Director of the United States Information Agency and the Voice of America, Lillard Hil...