Sunday, March 18, 2012
Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
Well, it's an overcast Sunday, a bit cool again after our warmer that normal March days and I'm in a quiet but productive kind of mood. I have a few projects to work on and so I wanted some different non verbal background music. This might just fit the bill for me and I hope it works for you!
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
Thing for this Friday; some I found and some my little brain just thought. Lots of times, the found things are ones that I want in my little...
Every time I see this photo I recall how much I loved that dress. My mother and nana made all my clothes and I think I had more than one dre...
My senior center offered a Mixed-Media class this semester, and going against my rule of Schedule NOTHING on Monday, I signed up. I missed ...
At various times I've talked about my mugs for my morning tea. Let me tell you that just going to mugs back in the 80s was a big deal fo...
I love this little app - Collect - and how it nicely asks you at the end of the day if you have taken your Collect image. Well, I took this...
Dessert the other night at Hospice was banana pudding, a dessert I've never chosen to eat but one that many people rave about. I cooked...
A Journey of 1000 Steps always has an end. Eventually. Sometimes that end can be a long time in the coming though. Last year, we spotte...