Sunday, March 18, 2012
Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
Well, it's an overcast Sunday, a bit cool again after our warmer that normal March days and I'm in a quiet but productive kind of mood. I have a few projects to work on and so I wanted some different non verbal background music. This might just fit the bill for me and I hope it works for you!
- ► 2016 (119)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
All about finally letting go... A foot note to this story is that a few months after giving Janie the tin of buttons, she returned t...
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and I thought it would help me sort out some of my own thoughts. Outside my window... It's over...
This is the rest of the photos from our friends' wedding down in San Angelo Texas. Carl and Janet became the third couple of the group,...
When we were starting with the renovation in 2003 we had a new refrigerator, a temporary island that had the new cooktop and two of our fi...
not any more
caught mid laugh
In having a week out west, this week is out of synch as Week 22 may get regular layouts or not. I'm still up in the air about that and w...
One day I will find out why some of the German cities are 'burgs' and some of them are 'bergs'. I think I got them rig...
An interesting week.... 1. So you know when you put books on hold at the library? well it does seem to be feast or famine. I'm now in ...
Finishing up the day in Passau for me, it was a town I liked a lot. I wonder what it is like now after those terrible floods. Is ...