Sunday, March 18, 2012
Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
Well, it's an overcast Sunday, a bit cool again after our warmer that normal March days and I'm in a quiet but productive kind of mood. I have a few projects to work on and so I wanted some different non verbal background music. This might just fit the bill for me and I hope it works for you!
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
During our last days in Bahrain, Vice-President George Bush arrived in April on a 3 day visit. We all gathered in the Embassy courtyard, ge...
Two pages from Glamour magazine February 1974, Oh yeah, baby, you've won the RIGHT to smoke. I wonder if baby now has lined gray skin ...
The weeks go on and it's a bit of a surprise to realize a quarter of the year has gone by. God help us, I believe winter is over and the...
The 6 months after my right knee replacement have been going remarkably well. I was really happy and was ready to plan more trips after my m...
Yes, it kinda sorta seems like Spring round here. At least with lovely bits of yellow and pink and purple scattered about people's yards...
Charlie Chaplin Ray Ploshansky "Girls"
It's good to be back blogging again. Sometimes I need a break and then I come back with a renewed interest. Does it work for you that wa...
The non visible sun was getting lower on the horizon so we headed back to our river cruise boat. We asked the boat tender to take our photo,...
As we had had our lunch on board the ship, our main event in Durnstein was the Organ Concert. I really had enjoyed the walk along the river...