This was one of the last floats in the Honolulu Festival parade. It was Sunday night and this was just a bit of an appetizer for the fireworks show later that evening.
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
I read this on one of my favorite blogs, in the comments re the author's recent travel. " I love seeing your yummy pages! In a fu...
As I will be away on this little boy's birthday, so I'll put it up now. In July 1968, he was just about one month shy of a year. H...
1. I make calendars to fit in the white Ikea frames every month and with two other images, I have a narrow wall in the kitchen 'decorat...
1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME??? 2.A bit of a week to myself while dh ...
Yes, I'll miss you too but sometimes a vacation is what is needed. I'm having a solo trip out west in the land of green chiles, R...
Our rive cruise ended in Budapest and I found that after seeing so many little towns and cities, that I really didn't have the energy of...
This afternoon, I will actually be doing week 33 which just ended but this week I am still thinking of doing a modified Week in the Life for...
The photo is dated 1931 and it looks like it was taken near my grandparents' home in Hazleton PA. My maternal grandfather was a coal min...
On this day, we had a tour of the State Opera House, pastry and coffee at Gundell Restaurant, free time and lunch on our own, and then a vis...