Slowly the scrapbook pages about Hawaii are getting done. At least it's not like the first trip when we did so much each day. This trip was very rainy, and my energy was already down down down. I didn't feel like doing a lot, except chill out. Some trips need to be like that.
First there was the going, which in itself even from LA takes a lot of to-ing and fro-ing. That is the hardest part of long trips for me but what's a girl to do about it...
There are a lot of the photos from the first, and sunny days in Kauai, that are being done in Project Life style. That is 4x6 photos and other stuff in page protectors. That is actually taking longer than pure digital and I'll have to think about photographing them once they're done. sigh.
This day was a day that reminded me of monsoon season in Thailand. Rain, rain, rain and the land was already soaked from the major thunderstorm that happened the day before we arrived.
I'm not sure how I'm going to do the rest of the Kauai week but we'll see. Keep an eye out for them and thanks for looking!
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Now after seeing my granddaughter dance about the other day, I thought of this photo of her mother. I don't know where or when it wa...
I read this on one of my favorite blogs, in the comments re the author's recent travel. " I love seeing your yummy pages! In a fu...
As I will be away on this little boy's birthday, so I'll put it up now. In July 1968, he was just about one month shy of a year. H...
1. I make calendars to fit in the white Ikea frames every month and with two other images, I have a narrow wall in the kitchen 'decorat...
1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME??? 2.A bit of a week to myself while dh ...
Yes, I'll miss you too but sometimes a vacation is what is needed. I'm having a solo trip out west in the land of green chiles, R...
Our rive cruise ended in Budapest and I found that after seeing so many little towns and cities, that I really didn't have the energy of...
This afternoon, I will actually be doing week 33 which just ended but this week I am still thinking of doing a modified Week in the Life for...
The photo is dated 1931 and it looks like it was taken near my grandparents' home in Hazleton PA. My maternal grandfather was a coal min...