Slowly the scrapbook pages about Hawaii are getting done. At least it's not like the first trip when we did so much each day. This trip was very rainy, and my energy was already down down down. I didn't feel like doing a lot, except chill out. Some trips need to be like that.
First there was the going, which in itself even from LA takes a lot of to-ing and fro-ing. That is the hardest part of long trips for me but what's a girl to do about it...
There are a lot of the photos from the first, and sunny days in Kauai, that are being done in Project Life style. That is 4x6 photos and other stuff in page protectors. That is actually taking longer than pure digital and I'll have to think about photographing them once they're done. sigh.
This day was a day that reminded me of monsoon season in Thailand. Rain, rain, rain and the land was already soaked from the major thunderstorm that happened the day before we arrived.
I'm not sure how I'm going to do the rest of the Kauai week but we'll see. Keep an eye out for them and thanks for looking!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Working with the Project Life app, I find it fairly easy to do with my iPad. What I don't find as easy to do is edit my photos prior to ...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...