Slowly the scrapbook pages about Hawaii are getting done. At least it's not like the first trip when we did so much each day. This trip was very rainy, and my energy was already down down down. I didn't feel like doing a lot, except chill out. Some trips need to be like that.
First there was the going, which in itself even from LA takes a lot of to-ing and fro-ing. That is the hardest part of long trips for me but what's a girl to do about it...
There are a lot of the photos from the first, and sunny days in Kauai, that are being done in Project Life style. That is 4x6 photos and other stuff in page protectors. That is actually taking longer than pure digital and I'll have to think about photographing them once they're done. sigh.
This day was a day that reminded me of monsoon season in Thailand. Rain, rain, rain and the land was already soaked from the major thunderstorm that happened the day before we arrived.
I'm not sure how I'm going to do the rest of the Kauai week but we'll see. Keep an eye out for them and thanks for looking!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (337)
This photo comes from an album of images from the 1940s. I think it was one of those albums that someone bought to paste a bunch of photos t...
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad . Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunda...
When I say my childhood, iI mean from age 10 til I was married at 21. It was the first home my parents bought and in the end it was the last...
Getting back into the flow of weekly scrapping, I'm enjoying the habits of my daily life. A vacation can be more or less unplanned each ...
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much g...
So much to see and nothing I HAD to do. A perfect vacation.
Sometimes the oddest thing will jog your memory. Last week it was in the Giant grocery store. I saw this big ad and thought of the many many...
Photos at MOMA which made me smile and were sent on to my Belgian friend. I hope she got a kick out of them also. The 2nd image is of musse...
1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, ...