Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hawaii Encore

Slowly the scrapbook pages about Hawaii are getting done. At least it's not like the first trip when we did so much each day. This trip was very rainy, and my energy was already down down down. I didn't feel like doing a lot, except chill out. Some trips need to be like that.


First there was the going, which in itself even from LA takes a lot of to-ing and fro-ing.  That is the hardest part of long trips for me but what's a girl to do about it...

There are a lot of the photos from the first, and sunny days in Kauai,  that are being done in Project Life style. That is 4x6 photos and other stuff in page protectors. That is actually taking longer than pure digital and I'll have to think about photographing them once they're done. sigh.


This day was a day that reminded me of monsoon season in Thailand. Rain, rain, rain and the land was already soaked from the major thunderstorm that happened the day before we arrived.


I'm not sure how I'm going to do the rest of the Kauai week but we'll see.  Keep an eye out for them and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Beautiful photos and pages! I can smell that Hawaii air!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts