Slowly the scrapbook pages about Hawaii are getting done. At least it's not like the first trip when we did so much each day. This trip was very rainy, and my energy was already down down down. I didn't feel like doing a lot, except chill out. Some trips need to be like that.
First there was the going, which in itself even from LA takes a lot of to-ing and fro-ing. That is the hardest part of long trips for me but what's a girl to do about it...
There are a lot of the photos from the first, and sunny days in Kauai, that are being done in Project Life style. That is 4x6 photos and other stuff in page protectors. That is actually taking longer than pure digital and I'll have to think about photographing them once they're done. sigh.
This day was a day that reminded me of monsoon season in Thailand. Rain, rain, rain and the land was already soaked from the major thunderstorm that happened the day before we arrived.
I'm not sure how I'm going to do the rest of the Kauai week but we'll see. Keep an eye out for them and thanks for looking!
- ► 2015 (167)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
My first day of the trip involved a lot of the logistics. Leave Maryland, arrive in Albuquerque New Mexico, get my luggage, get to the car r...
found on Instagram
That means the week is done! I did enjoy this a good bit, making a few of my own templates, using ones I bought from Ali Edwards and Cathy Z...
Sadly, for me, what I thought were 6x8 page protectors were in fact 6x8 but for 3 images. Bummer. Nonetheless, I proceeded to make the pages...
While in Ocean City last week, I also found an 'official' Becky Higgins 6x8 album I liked a lot. Seafoam (?) Green and even on sa...
1. Pope Francis is here. May his love continue to inspire us and remind us that God, any god or variation you understand, is totally inclus...
We arrived in Thailand in January 1976. A culture and climate change to be sure after 7 years in England and several months in Maryland for ...
My reason for going north to Pueblo, CO was on the recommendation of a friend. She had seen a chiropractor who also did muscle testing and r...
1. Dismal start to October with chilly rain from the advance of Hurricane Joaquin. Right now it isn't supposed to hit us but I'll wa...
After the crowds as I drove into Taos, I decided I really didn't want to do much of anything on this day and definitely not 'go shop...