Monday, March 12, 2012

Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack

Once we arrived home from LA  Saturday after flying in from Honolulu before that on Friday, we went right to bed. Zonk! Of course the Ambien did help as it's supposed to. I really slept well until 7 am and then decided that it was going to be the day I finally got to sleep in ...REALLY sleep in! I got up out of bed at either noon or 1pm. I'm not quite sure since the Daylight Savings kicked in also. But I had five luxurious hours of dozing on and off. Pure bliss.

Last night however, we both had trouble falling asleep and I went into the studio to read for a while.  After hiding the blue lights on the two computer EHDs, I fell asleep and woke up at my normal 7am from a wonderful dream where John Lennon was playing this song on the piano for me. What a great start to the day!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts