Sunday brunch in Honolulu. We are a few of the non-Japanese in the restaurant. So very very Honolulu experience. English is almost the 2nd language there. Fun experience, and I certainly left very very full.
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
My first day of the trip involved a lot of the logistics. Leave Maryland, arrive in Albuquerque New Mexico, get my luggage, get to the car r...
found on Instagram
Sadly, for me, what I thought were 6x8 page protectors were in fact 6x8 but for 3 images. Bummer. Nonetheless, I proceeded to make the pages...
1. Pope Francis is here. May his love continue to inspire us and remind us that God, any god or variation you understand, is totally inclus...
We arrived in Thailand in January 1976. A culture and climate change to be sure after 7 years in England and several months in Maryland for ...
My reason for going north to Pueblo, CO was on the recommendation of a friend. She had seen a chiropractor who also did muscle testing and r...
While in Ocean City last week, I also found an 'official' Becky Higgins 6x8 album I liked a lot. Seafoam (?) Green and even on sa...
Bit by bit I've worked on this while on vacation. My method was to transcribe all my daily journaling to the computer - eventually! Then...
From my first marriage in April 1966... I always loved this photo of my Aunt Florence (on left) and my mother (center) dancing an Irish ji...