Sunday brunch in Honolulu. We are a few of the non-Japanese in the restaurant. So very very Honolulu experience. English is almost the 2nd language there. Fun experience, and I certainly left very very full.
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Another Day, Another Page
- Wordless Wednesday: I see this coming
- Tuesday Tutorial: Yes, Actions and Styles Again
- Hawaii Encore
- Sunday Serenade - No Drugs Needed
- Flashback Friday: Memories Lead to Action
- Kim Klassen - this is for YOU
- Technique Tuesday: Making Word Art Even Prettier
- AAM - or The Week That Was
- Sunday Serenade - Meditation Music
- Oh I wish...
- Thursday Thought
- Wordless Wednesday: SoCalifornia Bookstore Sign
- Love my faux Polaroid
- Delicious Sleep with a John Lennon Soundtrack
- Two Ducks in the Rain
- Honolulu Festival 2012
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2012 - Happier Days
- The Day that the Rains Came Down
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This lad, my former husband, here relaxing just before a wedding down in San Angelo Texas, just had a birthday this week. Birthday boy is...
This week I plan to start on my 2015 Project Life or whatever I am going to call it this year. I see that a lot of digi scrappers are ready ...
It was fun wrapping up this trip in scrapping land which is not always the case. But making the pages reminded me of how many good things di...
At a gathering at Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Tom's house, young Kevin apparently planned to test out his future role as a comedian. Cous...
Wow, this month is going fast! I think my time in New York and then an 'almost-week' of dogsitting last week put me mentally behind...
The start of 2015 was a slow one mostly made up of more of the same as 2014. Still focusing on healing the knee and working on progress. Th...
Goodbye February! After many years of mild winters, I am so not used to cold and snow and especially COLD cold. We used to think just below...
I'm glad the only metal is inside now
Last Friday, dh had a coupon for a pre-Valentine's Day treat at Starbucks. Coffee and a pastry for $5. Not necessarily the greatest barg...
window dressing NYC