- ► 2014 (160)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Oh those pesky PSE actions
- A bit of a break
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chef Feeds His Family
- Tuesday Tutorial - Ok not exactly a Tutorial
- AAM Monday: 365 Wk 6 Starting Closure
- Sunday Serenade - Currently Watching
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Wordless Wednesday 12.02.15 - Delish
- Is this all?
- Sunday Serenade - 12. 02.11 Snow
- Flashback Friday - Blank Refusal
- Wordless Wednesday - 12 02 08 - Tapas
- Technique Tuesday - Making a PSE Overlay
- Love Abounds
- Sunday Serenade - You've Gotta Go Where You Wanna ...
- Letting go is easy to say
- Last week
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
I haven't done a regular Day 1, Day 2 etc of our trip to Milan and Turin back in March of this year but every once in a while I'll d...
I have a new drink, especially now that it is peach time. A shrub. (no, no not the one who was in the White House). A shrub is a vinegar b...
I wasn't much in the mood to do these recent weeks as not a lot happened, I didn't take many photos, and actually that was a good wa...
My two boys in England, back in 1972. The younger one was born in January 1972 so I suspect this shot may have been done for the older one&...
Some how it turned out to be a very hectic week, busy but not in a really bad way. I haven't had my days filled so much for quite a whil...
It's been a while since I did this one so you would think I have a lot of thoughts. Not quite since I've spent a lot of quiet time. ...
July and August were more or less an intentionally slow, easy months. I had no desire to feel as if I had a Summer Bucket List with Things T...
I have bookmarked and saved many a tutorial that I've not tried out, so I thought this might be the time to have a go at some and share ...
can't disagree here